Thu 10th Feb: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

1 minute ago, Desert Skipper said:

Tool of the season and it’s only the first game. 

First game of the first round, and you are already discounting the hard and diligent work of so many other tools who haven't had a game yet.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, welshmagpie said:

I’d much rather the French lads running around with a bit of passion ala Goudemand, Dezaria as opposed to what I’ve seen of Napa and May this evening. Poor business from Cats

Someone tell me what do Dudson, Napa, May and Pearce have more than some of the locals because other than a fancy foreign name they've shown nothing!

I'm ###### and we deserved 40 past us tonight.

3 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Odious club Catalans. That happens too often with them. 

There's a lot to like about Catalans as a club, but then they undo it by signing idiots and scumbags every year. They are like the home for players that no one else will touch with a bargepole. May in particular is a person that I'd be very disappointed in signing if I was a Catalans fan, and it's nothing to do with his playing ability.

1 minute ago, dkw said:

I can't wait to see gausch whining about refs again while totally ignoring the indiscipline in the club that holds them back. If they just got on with playing rugby they would do much better.

Doesn't that apply to every team ? 😉

Didn't think Hurrell was going to make the try line there.

Didn't think anyone was going to catch him, just thought he wasn't going to make it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I’ll be interested watching Pearce this year , to me for a while he’s just looked like the wear and tear has really blunted him 

The Catalans pack have been reduced to attempted decapitation rather than playing rugby and Saints’ pack have been on top for 65 minutes so Pearce isn’t going to look good tonight. He’ll come good, I’m sure. 

Smart hands by Hurrell, and you could see that he really wanted that try to announce himself to the fans.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Tomkins isn’t getting any younger, chief. Welsby is very talented and Dodd just oozes class. 

The Diddyman will be hoping he packs his kicking boots for future games.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Didn't think Hurrell was going to make the try line there.

Didn't think anyone was going to catch him, just thought he wasn't going to make it.

He only ran as far as was needed , put the ball down an inch over the line 😂

St Helens looking as good as, if not better than, 2021. Scary for everyone else.

Catalans have had quite a few slow starts to seasons but even so, that wasn't great.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived