Who will win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A 20m gap for Makinson to stroll through - that's got to be a concern for the Dragons.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, meast said:

Nice to see most posters still can't enjoy the actual rugby and choose to pick up on every decision the officials make instead 😏

Say that again after 6:30pm on Saturday. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, meast said:

Nice to see most posters still can't enjoy the actual rugby and choose to pick up on every decision the officials make instead 😏

You forgot others counting seats

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

19 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Is it only offsides that count as differential penalties or any infringement from a scrum like a high tackle?

Differential Penalty 1. In respect of misconduct at the scrum other than foul play or the use of offensive or obscene language a Referee shall award a differential penalty which differs only from a penalty kick in that a goal cannot be scored from it. The differential penalty applies to all players, even those outside the scrum, who should be penalised where they offend. A full penalty is awarded for an offence which occurs before the scrum is properly formed.

Archived