Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Salford Red Devils

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people forgot one of the golden rules of RL, which determines that if a club makes an effort, gets a big crowd in and creates a feel good factor, that team will get turned over at home.

Promising start for Salford. How did Akauola get on? I see he started.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

7 hours ago, Scubby said:

He must also have coached 50% of the heaviest defeats in the club's history.

At least.

And in a very short period of time.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

18 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Have to agree with Sir Kevin Sinfield, afterall, he's never wrong.

Thanks for quoting the troll's post as I couldn't remember what was put originally.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

12 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

Not a big fan of quoting myself, but what a Bell Sir Kev is.

Salford under Rowley will play an exciting brand, and they will lose a few for sure, but if you lose possession, you will get punished !

Nice little double tonight, both off scratch, and never in doubt. Well played Wigan (who looked patient and clinical) and well done Salford who will play in many a high scoring encounter this season.

Kerching !!

Being one of the 30% that forecasted a Salford win in the forum vote before last night's game, I'm obviously really pleased with the Salford performance at The-Mend-a-Sock Jungle Wheldon Road and that  'Bell Sir Kev' was found wanting, once again.

'The Invisble Man is at the door'.     'Tell him I can't see him'.      The late, great Tommy Cooper

4 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

Being one of the 30% that forecasted a Salford win in the forum vote before last night's game, I'm obviously really pleased with the Salford performance at The-Mend-a-Sock Jungle Wheldon Road and that  'Bell Sir Kev' was found wanting, once again.

He's knows NOWT  just likes to wind folk up .

7 hours ago, Pete Grady said:

As you said 70% predicted a Castleford win, if you are going to get in a hissy fit every time someone predicts you’ll lose a game it’s going to be a long season. Congrats on the win, enjoy the 2 points.

We were absolutely awful but Salfords half backs were superb and they were worthy winners - still can''t really believe it was 3 tries each

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

On 11/02/2022 at 22:22, MZH said:

Sneyd has his limitations for sure but he will win you plenty of games. He's excellent at managing a game when you have a lead. If your pack can consistently put their hands up for eachother and be more than the sum of their parts you could have a good year because there are undoubtedly some good strike weapons in your side.

Won't be long until the Radford out calls start for Cas I reckon. I think a few fans forgot just what a good coach Powell was. Radford is an inferior coach who will play with a less entertaining style and I think fans will get fed up fairly quickly.

I certainly won't judge him on that performance alone but there was a period in the second half where we returned the kick from our half and every single play was as scoot or one man drive. The way we lost last week was awful with not onle line break that I can remember.

10.500 fans would have returned if we'd put in a good shift, sadly I think we can half that which is the biggest disappoment

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

4 hours ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

I certainly won't judge him on that performance alone but there was a period in the second half where we returned the kick from our half and every single play was as scoot or one man drive. The way we lost last week was awful with not onle line break that I can remember.

10.500 fans would have returned if we'd put in a good shift, sadly I think we can half that which is the biggest disappoment

I certainly don't have any bad feelings towards Radford. He broke our Wembley duck and he will always be remembered fondly for that. I just don't think he's a good coach. I think he is a good guy and a good motivator who the players will want to play for. But his style is outdated and not something that I think Cas fans will enjoy watching week in week out when you've been used to teams that on the whole have tried to entertain.

His track record of improving players is also very poor. I struggle to think of anyone during his time at Hull who you can say Radford really helped develop his game.

We had some hugely talented players and a few exceptional leaders in those 2016/17 teams and I think Radford rode their coat tails. A top coach would have seen Hull break the monopoly and win a GF in one of those seasons.

Archived