Sat 12th Feb: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:00 (SKY)

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/22 at 20:30

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scubby said:

Strongest asset Toulouse has is that they are a settled squad with a strong mobile pack. It will be a competitive game and Huddersfield will be favourites.

Saying that, Toulouse are used to winning games and that always helps.

You are right to talk about a settled squad, Scubby.  However, I think TO's strongest asset is possibly their coach, Sylvain Houles.  Some coaches are good man managers, others excel in the minutiae of good tactics.  I suspect Houles does both of these well.

9 hours ago, meast said:

I hope the travelling army are celebrating in the bars of Toulouse on Saturday having pooped a party 🙂 saying that I'm looking forward to visiting Toulouse 👍

You’ll love it, bon voyage.

Obviously Toulouse's season won't be made or broken by this result, but it could be hugely important. It's a winnable one at home and could set the tone for their season. Win and it will give some belief and momentum, lose and I fear the size of the task may become daunting.

They have home advantage, which counts for a lot in France and should be pumped up. Hopefully they can do it, but I'm not confident.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 10/02/2022 at 15:12, The Daddy said:

Who's Maxime Stefani?

Properly signed for TO last week. One to watch. Plus, he is under 30 and French...big Brucie bonus for TO

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

Properly signed for TO last week. One to watch. Plus, he is under 30 and French...big Brucie bonus for TO

Very much under 30, he’s 23 and a powerful six footer.Signed from St Gaudens and promoted to the first team from the French Elite.

Archived