Mon 14th Feb: Ch: Leigh Centurions v Bradford Bulls KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/02/22 at 20:15

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

I see Bradford have 24 start. Generous that as they will be hurting. 

Some good games this weekend. No one can take their foot off the gas with only Fev I feel being the absolute nailed on win. Great league 👍

I'd back us on that tbh. Been looking at out strengths and weaknesses. I personally and not being biased we have one of the best number 7s in the comp with Patton. We have a strong 15 or so any injuries or bans and we are narkured. 

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

15 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

I'd back us on that tbh. Been looking at out strengths and weaknesses. I personally and not being biased we have one of the best number 7s in the comp with Patton. We have a strong 15 or so any injuries or bans and we are narkured. 

As are Leigh, for this game 2 player's suspended, 1 long term injury, all from a squad of 21 which includes two on loan player's, one of which comes with a good reputation but that is well well above his performance and skill level, then we have those who require learning the game who Saints want to send to us.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

As are Leigh, for this game 2 player's suspended, 

They can play in this game H In the Championship players banned on  a thursday are clear to play the  following  weekend because they wouldn’t be able to challenge their bans if they wished to do so until  the next  Tuesday. and  that's tomorrow 

Always have a lot of respect for Bradford whatever their forms like before they play us.

Looks like its going to be heavy going again tonight and the one thing you always get with Bradford is size.

Yesterdays results were close across the board.

I expect the same again tonight.

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

35 minutes ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Always have a lot of respect for Bradford whatever their forms like before they play us.

Looks like its going to be heavy going again tonight and the one thing you always get with Bradford is size.

Talking of big un's has Steve Crossley been put out to grass yet? I swear I saw a bottle of milk turn quicker that he does last season.

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Talking of big un's has Steve Crossley been put out to grass yet? I swear I saw a bottle of milk turn quicker that he does last season.

Ha, I know what you mean, but Crossley will be starting tonight I'm sure. 

To be fair he hardly looks out of place when the rest of the front row is 36 year old George Flanagan, and Ant Walker who makes Crossley look like a well-toned bodybuilder.

6 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

The best psychology of the build-up JH!

I am pretty confident you will be fine!

Do Bradford not do any conditioning work with their props? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

37 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Crowd looks poor. 

What's the capacity of the lsv? Does look quite sparsely populated.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Leigh look like a side of good players that have been chucked together off the back of a club owner chucking cash at them, which funnily enough is exactly what they are. None of them look that fussed to be there. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived