MOM Workington v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

Please may I  have your MOM for the Workington Game. First three choices please. I am having trouble with my computer. So whilst it is working I have put the heading up for the games so you know the voting willi be seen. Please continue voting for the Leigh game until Saturday afternoon

Busset walking it again. Latest scoring: Bussey 27, Pickersgill 10, Gales and Davies 5 each, Jones  4  and Moors 3. Seeing we play London on Saturday at 5.30 I will be closing the voting for this match on Saturday morning.

Ok Closing the voting for this match. The winner is Bussey with 36, Pickersgill with 12 is second, and we have two thirds with Davies and Jones with 6 votes each. Totals show overall that Bussey is way ahead with 16 votes, then we have Wildie with 4, and Hardcastle with 3. Pickersgill, Lockwood and Moors have 2 each and then we have Gale, Briscoe, Davies, Jones and Smith with one vote each. Now onto the London game.

Archived