Royal Navy in the cup

ernieone

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

I think you can win this, with a bit more luck.

Jeepers it's amazing what a 2 point win at home will do for the trolls

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Jeepers it's amazing what a 2 point win at home will do for the trolls

Just trying to offer a bit of encouragement PM. Clearly you were robbed today, reading the thread.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Just trying to offer a bit of encouragement PM. Clearly you were robbed today, reading the thread.

you'll be smirking on the other side of your face when we win the league,challenge cup and beat you lot twice this season.

This is the greatest team assembled in my time as a Batley fan and possibly the finest team in championship history...

robbed you say? ROBBED????

we were bent over and right royally violated in the most heinous fashion.

as we seem to be every week!!! 

it's time the RFL just gave us our rightful place in super league....

You set of bounders.

damn your eyes!!!

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

21 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Encouragement BSJ?  Come on, admit it; if you could you would have us play them away.........................on the deck of a carrier!.😉    Ouch

22 hours ago, Bill H said:

Encouragement BSJ?  Come on, admit it; if you could you would have us play them away.........................on the deck of a carrier!.😉    Ouch

Oh arr, Bill lad!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 hours ago, phildog said:

Navy's commandeered a dredger.....

Or coming in a Wakefield Dreadnaught (one for Bi11  😉 )

Bi11 is no more BSJ.  Given that not everyone realises that Bi11 was a substitute for Bill rather than Bi eleven,, and that 'Bill' is still not available,  I've changed the username to Bill H. 

Wakefield Dreadnoughts?  From what I have seen on the television lately I think that York Dreadnoughts would be more appropriate.  There is far more water to float a battleship.  

Am I right in thinking the beeb continues to follow the winner of the TV game in the next round?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

That was a good match, the Navy lads never gave up and they had one or two bruisers in there as well.

A very vocal contingent of sailors and supporters backing them. 

They were a thoroughly decent bunch from Manager down to the water ccarriers.they played the fane and didn't lose because they thought 'oh God, it's Batley'. They lost because we had to beat them and it was the step up that did it but they came at us, put in the big hits, didn't try mixing it and were a credit to the British Serviceman. I hope a few of their fans, players and management would feel comfortable coming back to The Mount. Well done.

Archived