NEW ZEALAND 16 DEFEATED AUSTRALIA 10

NRL INDIGENOUS WOMANS ALL STARS GAME

AUSTRALIA 18 DEFEATED  NEW ZEALAND 8

BMD KOUGARI OVAL BRISBANE

BRISBANE BRONCOS 52 DEFEATED WYNNUM-MANLY SEAGULLS 4 

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

Leichardt Oval

Manly 28 defeated West Tigers 4

Unsurpringly it rained monsoon style. Wests disturbingly looked more in the game when Manly had their first grade on the field than when the reserve graders came on in the second half.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Gold Coast v Brisbane is quite enjoyable to watch. Some ambitious and interesting young talent, plus some absolutely criminal haircuts.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

32 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Gold Coast v Brisbane is quite enjoyable to watch. Some ambitious and interesting young talent, plus some absolutely criminal haircuts.

Final score, 26 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Although a Trial game SGI did come back from being 16-0 down and in the first 20 mins looking as though they would be on the end of a shellacking to end up looking stronger than the Eels.

Also surprised that The Mole is amaking a big deal about NZ Warriors defeating Souths.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

I don’t think the club are called Parramatta Cumberland Eels

That's what they have always been called since 1947 when they came back into first grade with the NSWRL......Cumberland was their name in the first year of the comp in 1908.....The word Cumberland hardly gets used anymore.....Cumberland is the district that takes in Parramatta.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

No mention of Ricky's Revived Raiders beating Manly 18-16 having spotted the silvertails a 16 point lead in the first 39 minutes. Admittedly West Tigers 16-8 win over the Roosters, shorn of their main players, of less note.

George Orwell

Gurgess and Turgess were both on the field for a minute, in the Souths/Dragons trial game... before Tom got a yellow card.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Gurgess and Turgess were both on the field for a minute, in the Souths/Dragons trial game... before Tom got a yellow card.

A very tasty try by St George just now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the Charity Shield, it has finished Souths 10:16 Dragons.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Valentine Holmes looks very comfortable at centre, I think he’s just found his position (since coming back from his sabbatical). He didn’t look the same player at full back and seemed to have lost a yard of pace so not as effective at wing either but centre seems well suited to him and allows him to harness his silky skills

Archived