No live rugby league on telly for the next two nights

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was thinking earlier that I’d love to sit on my ###### and watch a game tonight. Roll on Thursday. 

Limoux v Carcassonne from the weekend (full match) is on YouTube if you’re desperate though @Man of Kent  

Thanks for trying to help MoK and the rest of us, Eddie.

The trouble with those Elite 1 matches is that they either have no commentary or it's in French.  So you turn on with a sense of eager anticipation, then it's the same old story and you get that depressing sense of deja vu.  (Incidentally, did you know that the French apparently don't have an equivalent word or saying to our 'deja vu' - typical!)

Sadly, I must agree with MoK that the lack of Tuesday and Wednesday night live matches is a national scandal.  I blame the RFL...or possibly the referees for not being available.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

We get rugby league live on Thursdays-Mondays but nothing on Tuesday or Wednesdays.

This is an absolute disgrace and it's about time something should be done about it. 

There is a repeat of Leigh v Bradford on Freesports Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

We get rugby league live on Thursdays-Mondays but nothing on Tuesday or Wednesdays.

This is an absolute disgrace and it's about time something should be done about it. 

Mrs Dunbar was saying exactly the same thing this morning. 

But the fact she doesn't watch Rugby League does make me worry what she's up to!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

4 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

Back to married life - until Thursday 

5 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

The trouble with those Elite 1 matches is that they either have no commentary or it's in French.

Last Saturday's NRL All Stars matches are available on YouTube. There are links in the match thread, and the commentary is in a sort of English.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

You mean you don’t get moaned at when there’s rugby league on tv? 

Yes I do !!

Ive sign posted the start of the season - but Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday rugby has left me ‘under pressure’….and im only one weekend in - help and advice please !

26 minutes ago, Pie tries said:

Is it just me or is this the best start to season in decades…?

I will let you know when we have played Keighley, Hunslet and West Wales.

Archived