Halifax

Peter Winthorpe

25 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Town coming in for a lot of criticism for not postponing early compared to other clubs but both Bradford and batley announced yesterday that their games were called off by the rfl, we on the other hand had the rfl inspection telling us even this morning that we had to play

Some bradford fans ( ‘ our tinpot club ‘ of ‘ jokers ‘ ) joining in with Pulitzer Prize winning Mick , so obviously a distinct lack of irony and self awareness over that way 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, dkw said:

Happened to us a few years ago at Newcastle, sat I a pub next to the ground watching rivers of rain running down the road waiting for an announcement. Pain in the ###### but it was what it was, no one's fault 

I was in there as well mate, so frustrating but what made it worse is that we played the rearranged game with half a team, got beat and cost us promotion  please correct me if I'm wrong.🤔

2 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

I was in there as well mate, so frustrating but what made it worse is that we played the rearranged game with half a team, got beat and cost us promotion  please correct me if I'm wrong.🤔

I’ll be gutted if that happens to us this time …

32 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

I think youre right, we were on a good run and had a very good chance of turning them over. In the rearranged game we barely had a pack and got beat.

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Nice of Mick Gledhill to pile in on us on Twitter .  Can I have my money back from the bradford bucket collections ?

I can’t ask for any back, wouldn’t have put 1p in it since Caisley, their old chairman, was one of the main voices trying to get us kicked out of the league in the late 90’s. I’ve  hated them with a vengeance since and thoroughly enjoyed every disaster that’s hit them.  Gledhill pretty much epitomises everything that’s wrong with that club. 

16 minutes ago, IanMac said:

I can’t ask for any back, wouldn’t have put 1p in it since Caisley, their old chairman, was one of the main voices trying to get us kicked out of the league in the late 90’s. I’ve  hated them with a vengeance since and thoroughly enjoyed every disaster that’s hit them.  Gledhill pretty much epitomises everything that’s wrong with that club. 

Honesty time … I agree I didn’t put owt in either . I just wanted to make that point about what folk did for them !

2 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

You got promoted it was the year 4 of us got promoted I think it basically stopped you winning the league

1 hour ago, IanMac said:

Chris Caisley is the single most arrogant person I’ve come across in the league. I’d love to ask him and Gledhill how many times their great club has gone bust over the years???

4 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Ten years ago that was ! Midweek game and we only went with the bare 13 players. Jarrad Stack played stand off. Thunder won 24-22, it was their first win for 64 games !

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Archived