Sat 19th-Sun 20th Feb: The Betfred Championship (Non-TV) Match Thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Fev game, well done to London they worked hard and didn’t give up. Bit of an error strewn performance from Fev first set of 6 put Gale away down wing just had to give ball inside and it was a try but dummied and got tackled into touch and that set the tone for the game. Never mind still got the 2 points and onto next game.

11 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Just got back from Fev game, well done to London they worked hard and didn’t give up. Bit of an error strewn performance from Fev first set of 6 put Gale away down wing just had to give ball inside and it was a try but dummied and got tackled into touch and that set the tone for the game. Never mind still got the 2 points and onto next game.

How was the crowd? Was it announced?

On 17/02/2022 at 16:48, Cw25 said:

Newcastle 10-14 Whitehaven

Featherstone 28-12 London

Batley 20-18 Sheffield

Bradford 18-28 Barrow

workington 12-26 Halifax

York 23-22 Leigh

my expert predictions

Look at my London prediction. Nearly the exact score. I am a RL expert !

Town v Fax game is on after an inspection this morning,  no idea how though. But i think the wording in the Town statement is very telling "The RFL have deemed the pitch playable" sounds to me like we don't agree but have to go on their official decision. 

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Town v Fax game is on after an inspection this morning,  no idea how though. But i think the wording in the Town statement is very telling "The RFL have deemed the pitch playable" sounds to me like we don't agree but have to go on their official decision. 

I've read it's off due to health and safety?

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Common sense should have seen it called off first thing this morning 

Apparently the club has to wait on the RFL official decision before they can do anything, even though its obvious to everyone the game can't go ahead  

15 minutes ago, dkw said:

Apparently the club has to wait on the RFL official decision before they can do anything, even though its obvious to everyone the game can't go ahead  

RFL make the decision on the state of the pitch only. Ground safety officer made the call regarding safety can’t blame the RFL. Club should have spoken to GSO earlier forecast has been known for long enough. 

Archived