Sat 19th Feb: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wakefield Trinity KO 18:00

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/02/22 at 18:30

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

Both sides missing players, but Wakefield's are especially big losses and harder to replace. Hard to see anything but a Catalans win.

Napa, Dudson and Bousquet are Catalans first choice props. Kasiano can’t play big minutes or put in a lot of hard graft. It will be a big ask for Catalans young French props to step up and fill the void.

16 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

David Fifita in the Super League team of the week, but not travelling. Nor the captain Miller. Seems odd.

Fifita only stayed on the pitch during last 10 minutes because we were already down to 12 men.  Limping badly due to ankle injury.  

With the weather looking bad could be no flights available.  Postponed or 48-0 to Catalans then?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

17 minutes ago, Wholly Trinity said:

There were 6 unvaccinated players in the squad who wouldn't be allowed to play in France. It's not been said (obviously) who they are, but it could explain some.

Still possible that even fit he may not have travelled but I said last week that Fifita looked crocked at the end.  The omission of Miller and Tanginoa on the other hand possibly?

Lets see who turns out in reserve game v Castleford on Friday.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

21 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Still possible that even fit he may not have travelled but I said last week that Fifita looked crocked at the end.  The omission of Miller and Tanginoa on the other hand possibly?

Lets see who turns out in reserve game v Castleford on Friday.

Tanginoa hardly played any minutes last week and looked either injured or ill while on the pitch.

Who knows? But that's the squad we have. Speed and enthusiasm could be our saviour.

1 hour ago, Wholly Trinity said:

Tanginoa hardly played any minutes last week and looked either injured or ill while on the pitch.

Who knows? But that's the squad we have. Speed and enthusiasm could be our saviour.

Heard Tanginoa playing in reserves this Friday. Fifita was definitely struggling but Miller the odd one. Mind you the way Miller tends to contstantly run up his own backside , his absence will be a refreshing experience

2 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Fifita only stayed on the pitch during last 10 minutes because we were already down to 12 men.  Limping badly due to ankle injury.  

With the weather looking bad could be no flights available.  Postponed or 48-0 to Catalans then?

Surely it wouldn't be Wakefield's fault if weather prevents them travelling?

On 17/02/2022 at 15:01, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

If they did what the Giants did last week and flew to Carcassone they would have already landed, of course they maybe chartering a day plane so who knows.

15 minutes ago, daz39 said:

If they did what the Giants did last week and flew to Carcassone they would have already landed, of course they maybe chartering a day plane so who knows.

I think the weather is slightly better tomorrow.  Tonight's reserve game has been called off I hear.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

9 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Rubbish, there are plenty of flights going out 

FevRover asked what would happen IF they couldn't travel out. Ya know, IF all flights were cancelled.

Comprehension not your strongpoint is it?

Why are you still doing the rounds trolling on here? Haven't you got something better to do?

Like watch Rhinos lose again?

35 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

Just seen the team, loads missing.  Should have cried off and took the 42:0 or whatever it is.

Up the Trin 

I believe the 48-0 is just a Covid-outbreak causing cancellation match outcome, if a team pulled out of a game for any other reason I think the outcome would involve quite stiff financial penalties.

Archived