Mon 21st Feb: Ch: Dewsbury Rams v Widnes Vikings KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Dewsbury Rams
    • Widnes Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/02/22 at 20:15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, WN83 said:

Maybe it’s because I’m watching it with ear phones in but Henderson is terrifying with his random shouting of players names as they make a half break. 

I'm glad someone else has noticed it. Called games for ages and still no one has told him to stop shouting randomly over the main commentator.

5 minutes ago, Szymala said:

I'm glad someone else has noticed it. Called games for ages and still no one has told him to stop shouting randomly over the main commentator.

They should mute him until he’s asked a question😂

Nearly dropped my brew earlier. 

1 hour ago, Maximus Decimus said:

It's been like that for years I think.

Given we don't need extra terracing and the Council don't include in any capacity (if it rains the Council assume all the spectators will head into the stand) then no plans to spend a lot of money for no extra income.

Just got back - very enjoyable game. Got to give some credit to Dewsbury's ground staff for getting the game on given the weather over the last few days, although given the number of ankle injuries the Rams seemed to suffer, maybe the players won't be so happy about it. Nice to see Paul Sykes wearing the number 40 shirt. Attendance 2500 and something, good to see so many boys and girls representing Shaw Cross Sharks. I think the first half was probably the toughest spell Widnes have faced so far this season, perhaps a reflection of who they've played so far though.

Eribe Doro the pick of the Widnes players for me, once again. He looked a bit lost in the team last season, and was a bit of a penalty machine, but massively better in the last couple of games.

Cant see there being much more than 2500 at the LSV next week to be fair in the Challenge Cup.

Going to be a tough Game for Leigh that one, but to be fair, Widnes never really challenged on the fringes at Dewsbury. They will be next week with 3/4 of the Leigh lads of similar ilk to young Lawton too.

Again, great production. Well done to PS and stroll on next Monday.

8 hours ago, JonM said:

Yes, very much five drives up the middle type stuff from Dewsbury in recent seasons. 

Big Nene will keep them on their toes. If the young kids aren’t up for it (and they are good kids) they might get a scattering. 

Might have a flutter on Hitchcock scoring a few Monday as Nene will just draw them in. 

Archived