Disciplnary

LeagueConvert

16 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Yes just seen it. So they didn't think either was a high tackle after all. Luckily it didn't cost us the game. 

Not quite. This is in the "sending off sufficient" category, not an innocent verdict. Reckless rather than malicious.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just now, Blind side johnny said:

Not quite. This is in the "sending off sufficient" category, not an innocent verdict. Reckless rather than malicious.

Sending off was sufficient because it was more than sufficient.  Never should have even been red carded.  Simples. 

2 minutes ago, NickD said:

Sending off was sufficient because it was more than sufficient.  Never should have even been red carded.  Simples. 

Read it in the paper, Nick.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 hours ago, KC Ram said:

Disciplinary minutes say both instances were careless not reckless.

Thanks.

It will be difficult for referees to satisfy everyone this year but it is important, if only for the sake of player safety.

I felt that there were a couple of occasions in last night's Warrington - Cas game where the player could have been binned, but there was consistency throughout the match, if not between matches.

I am thankful that I'm not a referee.

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I am thankful that I'm not a referee.

Not as much as we are!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

15 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Not as much as we are!

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived