Cas fans- incredible

Now having watched the highs and lows of widnes vikings i feel im qualified enough to comment on lunatic fringe fan comments 

Come on cas fans get a grip. 

Jake trueman is back from injury and has barely played two games and just 3 weels ago you were all marvelling at Jake Mamo. 

rugby league sure has its lunatic fringe of moaning fans, but totally irrational as well 

15 minutes ago, The storm said:

rugby league sure has its lunatic fringe of moaning fans

This is brand new information.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

15 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Sadly there is often thuggish behaviour from Warrington fans as there is with Hull, Wakefield and Castleford.

15 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Sadly there is often thuggish behaviour from Warrington fans as there is with Hull, Wakefield and Castleford.

Every club has a percentage of idiots.

3 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I can’t recall bus windows ever getting smashed at Headingley, but it happened to a Leeds away bus a few years ago 

Idiots at Leeds too. Whether you like it or not. 

3 minutes ago, The storm said:

Leigh are on a different level entirely 

The millwall of rugby league

Nonsense.

You can get the train to Millwall.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

On 18/02/2022 at 17:20, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I can’t recall bus windows ever getting smashed at Headingley, but it happened to a Leeds away bus a few years ago 

But my nephew and sister in law won't go to leeds because of the constant abuse her downs child gets inside the ground. And they travel to every game home and away with no problems except leeds, and its not a one off, but now will not travel again. But I dont believe it is all Rhino's fans. All clubs have idiots to point the finger at everyone else is not a good look. 

On 18/02/2022 at 17:20, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leigh fan was knocked cold from behind by a Leeds fan in 2014, they’re out there. Wire do have an issue with Kids behind the away stand though post game

14 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Very true 

When Leigh played at Headingley in the cup in '14 one of the guy's on our coach ended up in hospital, a very brave Leeds fan was running past the Leigh fans going to their coaches and randomly picked someone to hit over the back of the head with something - flooring him, luckily he recovered but it could have been far far worse, needlessly to say the cowardly idiot kept on running.

Archived