Marquee

Bearman

Yeah not a good day for the rugby, like said previously I really hope this is insured. Maybe it is time we build a permanent structure in that area, it has served the purpose of getting around the covid rules and making us some money.
I don’t know what the feasibility of this would be and the cost but maybe in the long run it could be good. Although we now have the old nightclub,  and that is going to need a good chunk of money put into it at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

A steel framed building with insulated sheets on wouldn’t cost a fortune would soon pay for its self. By folding doors on the front would just finish it off. Company I work for would soon sort it out. 

Get it built Butch.

On 18/02/2022 at 19:28, Butch said:

A steel framed building with insulated sheets on wouldn’t cost a fortune would soon pay for its self. By folding doors on the front would just finish it off. Company I work for would soon sort it out. 

Hi Butch,

I would be interested to know abit more if possible? 
 jack.fawcett20@hotmail.com

Thank You 

Jack 

Archived