• Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, DEANO said:

I know there are a few matches off. Is ours definitely on

That will be down to the state of the pitch D   FEV 🥳

May be an image of 5 people, people playing sport and grass

BULLS 😭

102922.jpg

I'm SORRY G for confusing you on a sunday morning  my friend  I should have explained more 

Games are postponed  after pitch inspections   the first picture shows FEV game last night even though the pitch  was a mud fest and had some standing water on it after an inspection went ahead  and the second picture shows odsal yesterday and after an inspection the bulls game was postponed

HOPE that helps🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, POR said:

I'm SORRY G for confusing you on a sunday morning  my friend  I should have explained more 

Games are postponed  after pitch inspections   the first picture shows FEV game last night even though the pitch  was a mud fest and had some standing water on it after an inspection went ahead  and the second picture shows odsal yesterday and after an inspection the bulls game was postponed

HOPE that helps🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thought it confusing to show post office road and odsal , nothing to do with yorks pitch or weather😏

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

the club has stated ( twitter feed)  pitch fine no need for inspection , good news  , york and proud😀😀😀

AS A footnote G Derent Park passed RFL inspection BUT Workington Town RLFC has been called off by the Ground Safety Officer due to concerns over the adverse weather and safety concerns.

At half time and 4-6 down I sat there and thought…I fancy us to do them second half! 

Second half we never turned up. To say it was disappointing was an understatement. Mellor ran the show, we never laid a hand on him apart from Clare taking his head off. 

The difference between Fev, Leigh and us is huge. On this showing I’d say Fev are the better side of the two after seeing them both.

Very poor day at the office but next weeks another day and game. Hopefully we will see a different Knights side. Preferably one that comes out of the changing rooms second half. 

Onwards. Keep the faith. 

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

I felt we did turn up , just outclassed by a very expensive full time outfit who to their credit played some great stuff in horrible conditions , as said fev and Leigh streets ahead of anyone else in this league , fancy Leigh to just pip rovers for the title but playoffs is all that matters for these 2 , normality again next week , up the battered kneets😀😀😀.

At the start of the season and looking at the first 4 games, Fev and Leigh at home along with the Rams plus Batley away, didn't expect anything from either the Fev and Leigh games, Batley away is always a hard game, 22 years since we won there then Dewsbury at home a match we all expected to win, I think we are 2 points better off than a lot of us expected, 23 more games to go in the league Fordy will get us playing better as the season goes on.

36 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

I felt we did turn up , just outclassed by a very expensive full time outfit who to their credit played some great stuff in horrible conditions , as said fev and Leigh streets ahead of anyone else in this league , fancy Leigh to just pip rovers for the title but playoffs is all that matters for these 2 , normality again next week , up the battered kneets😀😀😀.

Having seen both fev and Leigh thought fev looked a far better team than Leigh,but both team's are going to hard to beat and it might come down to who beats who at Leigh which will probably decides the league title.

22 minutes ago, Puk said:

Having seen both fev and Leigh thought fev looked a far better team than Leigh,but both team's are going to hard to beat and it might come down to who beats who at Leigh which will probably decides the league title.

Got Leigh away and at Summer Bash.

Disappointed with the second half, I know I know full time, weather, sin bin etc etc but we have to be better than that. Some positives though, we competed in the first half, an ok crowd, and some players stood up well.

Did the stadium contractors bring the PA from Bootham Crescent? It was really poor (I know City fans have said the same at their games). 

I thought we competed well first half tackled well but we just ran out of gas I did think the game was for the taking at half-time.

Mellor kicked us to death in the second half he ran the show and was a class act and there superior fitness and size told in the end.

From our point of view the positives were both wings again looked safe as houses something we could not say last year, our half back pairing will get better and once again Thompson looked super league class.

Next week at home to Newcastle will be a truer marker where we are as others have said Fev and Leigh ar streets ahead and we should be looking at them to where we want to be performance wise.

I would like to see Stock and Warren get a run out next week and hopefully we can get a win and a return ticket to the sun decks final.

Archived