Widnes

graham fisher

If you don't subscribe to Premier Sports they are showing the full match on Freesports at 10.30pm today (22nd Feb).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

If you don't subscribe to Premier Sports they are showing the full match on Freesports at 10.30pm today (22nd Feb).

Think it's on at 9pm tonight on premier sports 🤔

For those of us far too busy to watch it first time around 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Are the four players injured on Monday out for your trip to Derwent Park? I thought Ryder was your most dangerous player , we gave Fev a hard game so this should be a benchmark of where we are.

Good question and one which I can’t answer.  The man in the moon is kept better acquainted with the injury situation at the rams than us fans   🤪

If you have a mole please ask him about Dale Ferguson and Jason Walton too. 

14 minutes ago, NickD said:

Good question and one which I can’t answer.  The man in the moon is kept better acquainted with the injury situation at the rams than us fans   🤪

If you have a mole please ask him about Dale Ferguson and Jason Walton too. 

To be fair the club won’t know until later the extent of the injuries to players.Dale Ferguson was missing due to head knock. I think he’ll be back in squad this week along with,Walton,Annakin,Hall,Sweeting,Smith,hope so anyway.

35 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

To be fair the club won’t know until later the extent of the injuries to players.Dale Ferguson was missing due to head knock. I think he’ll be back in squad this week along with,Walton,Annakin,Hall,Sweeting,Smith,hope so anyway.

Up beat as ever Graham, but apart from the odd bit of info garnered from your good self I never hear anything about injuries.  I remember the good old days when we used to get updates on such things via the coaches/ club pages in the match programme.   Remember those 🤣🤣. Much missed. 

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Up beat as ever Graham, but apart from the odd bit of info garnered from your good self I never hear anything about injuries.  I remember the good old days when we used to get updates on such things via the coaches/ club pages in the match programme.   Remember those 🤣🤣. Much missed. 

I reckon the lack of news is to keep our opponents guessing; a bit of subterfuge. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 24/02/2022 at 15:02, NickD said:

I take it all back.   The excellent preview of the game with Lee, while hardly going into details, does at least outline what’s happening with relation to todays game.  Thanks Lee and the team. 😀

Archived