Are Dewsbury Rams raiding DP?

WTRLFC WEBSITE

Magic of the cup! 70 years ago we beat Featherstone Rovers to win the famous trophy! 

Our 2022 Challenge Cup journey starts this Sunday, 2pm! 

Hospitality places available in the Tom Mitchell Lounge as the Rams from Dewsbury try to raid Derwent Park! JUST £30!

Hall of Famer Big Billy Pattinson will be our ex-player guest and as further normality resumes we will also have Chris Thorman speaking before the game.

http://www.townrlfc.com/article/549/hall-of-fame---william-billy-pattinson

Special Challenge Cup rates apply!

JUST £30pp! 

Hot food♨️
Table service
Private bar
Reserved seats in the Main Stand.
Post match reaction

Email: graemepeerstownrlfc@gmail.com or call 01900 603609 to book!

#Gototown 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we didn't have a match last week but did we get any players banned anyway?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 hours ago, coolie said:

So what's the chances of the game been on?? 

Hopefully they'll be an early call for the game so traveling spectators 

Team travelling up Saturday fans going up sunday

Any info would be appreciated 

Thank you

Forecast good for the weekend, welcome to sunny Crumbia where it never rains.

Correction to the above post   .THE ONLY TICKETS YOU CAN USE from last weeks cancelled game  . FOR THIS SUNDAYS MATCH AGAINST Dewsbury   Are the PAPER TICKETS purchased in the Club Shop.        The E TICKETS BOUGHT ON LINE CANNOT BE USED . . Sorry for  giving out wrong information .

I have just purchased 2 tickets on line so are you saying that I cannot use them?, I have also 2 tickets from the Halifax game and I presume they will be OK to use for the next match at home? Can someone from the club please put an update on here... Thankyou.. 

18 hours ago, troutmaster said:

I have just purchased 2 tickets on line so are you saying that I cannot use them?, I have also 2 tickets from the Halifax game and I presume they will be OK to use for the next match at home? Can someone from the club please put an update on here... Thankyou.. 

The tickets purchased for the Halifax game online are valid for the rearranged Halifax game. Not for the next home game. They aren't transferable, alternatively they can be refunded by emailing info@townshop.co.uk 

If printed tickets were purchased direct from the club offices they can be swapped for a ticket for Sunday's game v Dewsbury Rams ahead of the game, or used on the gate. 

This will be confirmed on the club website soon. 

On 23/02/2022 at 17:04, creditwhereitsdews said:

Looking forward to travelling up for this one, I last visited Derwent Park in 1993 when you hammered us – we had a strong team then too. Any good real ale pubs near the ground?

There is a Wetherspoons in town a 10 minute walk from the ground, i can't say i saw many more although i wasn't looking for them.

On 23/02/2022 at 17:04, creditwhereitsdews said:

Looking forward to travelling up for this one, I last visited Derwent Park in 1993 when you hammered us – we had a strong team then too. Any good real ale pubs near the ground?

We had a very strong team then !

Expecting two evenly matched teams this weekend. Although there is no doubt a cup run is far from our priority, its is probably our best chance so far of getting our fist competitive win this season?

Do we think Chris will give some of the other guys a run out who haven't featured so far?

I'll go for a town win. Just. 24-20

Archived