Premier Tickets for Sunday.

Clarence Street

I went to the ticket office yesterday and told the guy we were PremierClub season ticket holders and we wanted our tickets for this Sunday's cup game. He said no problem and sold me the tickets for our usual seats and I paid the amount due, 5 x £15 (seniors rate)= £75. I then thought to ask if my annual pass for the match day parking was valid for the game and he said it wasn't so I forked another £5 out for a parking permit. At 515pm today I received an email from the club, one that looks like it will have been sent to all Premier season ticket holders, informing me if I want access to the Premier club lounge I need a Premier Club ticket at the concessionary price of £20 (seniors rate). It looks like a two tier pricing system has been introduced for Premier members for cupties now but hadn't been very well publicised until the email this evening unless we're the only ones who didn't know. I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone, as we do, arrange to meet in the bar for a pint and a chat before the game and find they can't gain entry. Incidentally, after buying a car parking permit for Sundays game yesterday, I received another one today by email so I've ended up with 2 permits! 

As a vice pres we are always asked by Zillah in the office if we want to attend cup matches these are not part of the package of the season ticket for league games and we would have to pay , I assumed this would be the same for Premier Club members.

10 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

I went to the ticket office yesterday and told the guy we were PremierClub season ticket holders and we wanted our tickets for this Sunday's cup game. He said no problem and sold me the tickets for our usual seats and I paid the amount due, 5 x £15 (seniors rate)= £75. I then thought to ask if my annual pass for the match day parking was valid for the game and he said it wasn't so I forked another £5 out for a parking permit. At 515pm today I received an email from the club, one that looks like it will have been sent to all Premier season ticket holders, informing me if I want access to the Premier club lounge I need a Premier Club ticket at the concessionary price of £20 (seniors rate). It looks like a two tier pricing system has been introduced for Premier members for cupties now but hadn't been very well publicised until the email this evening unless we're the only ones who didn't know. I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone, as we do, arrange to meet in the bar for a pint and a chat before the game and find they can't gain entry. Incidentally, after buying a car parking permit for Sundays game yesterday, I received another one today by email so I've ended up with 2 permits! 

I know the knights are a business , but these admission charges and extras are a bit much , times are difficult enough , please try and help our fanbase and just as importantly let's try to attract new support . a ticket for the flick's has very little impact .

10 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

I know the knights are a business , but these admission charges and extras are a bit much , times are difficult enough , please try and help our fanbase and just as importantly let's try to attract new support . a ticket for the flick's has very little impact .

Don’t forget cup matches are a shared gate as well, so we only get half of every ticket sold and prices need to be agreed with the opposition. Cup games still cost the same to put on so I don’t imagine there’s much leeway to drop prices. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

13 hours ago, Stirlin said:

As a vice pres we are always asked by Zillah in the office if we want to attend cup matches these are not part of the package of the season ticket for league games and we would have to pay , I assumed this would be the same for Premier Club members.

I believe all season tickets are the same when it comes to cup games, that is it's all pay. I also fully understand why and I don't mind but I was told to get them from the ticket office and not the club shop. That's when the problem arose. I only became aware of this when I received the email at 515pm yesterday which was a bit late when they've been on sale all week and I'd already bought ours.

I went to buy my ticket for the cup game from the ticket office and when I said I was a premier member and wanted my usual seat, they said I had to buy from the club shop not the ticket office. Anyway, I decided to just buy a normal ticket and they only charged me £15 and I'm not a concession so it is anyone's guess what is going on!!

Archived