Fri 25th Feb: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/22 at 20:30

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A warm welcome I’m sure for Lee Radford but that’s all he’ll get from this fixture I think.

Rervers 28 Cas 16.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

We've sort of stumbled into the season. 

Flattered to deceive against Wigan and didn't even get going until the hour mark against a pretty basic Huddersfield side.

I don't think much to Cas at all. They're a pretty big side and if last weekend is anything to go by we need to really address the middles, so getting the ball wide quickly will be important.

If they turn us over we need to start asking a few questions.

Any win will do.

23 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The loser of this game will be in trouble sitting at the foot of the table on 0 points. Relegation 4 pointer 

Toulouse and Leeds are the two scrapping it out for 11th and 12th place, HKR and Cas will pick up points elsewhere. 

3 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Will be good company for Leeds.

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Sir Kevin is being very quiet not like him at all lol.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Toulouse and Leeds are the two scrapping it out for 11th and 12th place, HKR and Cas will pick up points elsewhere. 

It’s true Leeds are on 0 points and haven’t had a great start to the season but they will turn things around starting with a win against Wakefield in round 4. There are still 5 clubs on 0 points and by the end of round 3 I expect there will still be 4 clubs on 0 points.

18 hours ago, voteronniegibbs said:

I'll go for Cas but I could be wrong......

Whoever loses will be glad Toulouse are in SL this year.

And Leeds, Cas by 12

32 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

Just checked the league table and currently there is only one team with 3 losses. It's Leeds.

Don't let sir kev hear you saying that , HIS team have borrowed 3 players from Featherstone, now what does he think of that lol. 🤔 lol 😆 

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

No wonder sir Kevin wanted Toulouse in SL it will guarantee Rhino's won't get relegated, nowt to do with expansion.

Absolutely. 

I can see Fevs second team scrapping it down there fore that twelfth spot. 

Oh goodie when Leeds go to Toulouse. There will be 35000 there and a fantastic advert for RL. Who needs pit villages with stability and financial clout when you have mighty Toulouse !

I might just back them on the coupon that week ! 😆

3 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Just checked the league table and currently there is only one team with 3 losses. It's Leeds.

You seem quite keen on statistics but, as yet, you haven't replied to my post asking you to list the salaries of both Hull FC players and St Helens players that you profess to know so well from your input on that particular match thread.

If you could enlighten everyone on here then that would be great.

Thanks.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

58 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

You seem quite keen on statistics but, as yet, you haven't replied to my post asking you to list the salaries of both Hull FC players and St Helens players that you profess to know so well from your input on that particular match thread.

If you could enlighten everyone on here then that would be great.

Thanks.

In brief, Adam Pearson is on record as saying Hull FC are the 3rd highest spenders in Super League. Catalans and Warrington are 1st and 2nd.

Archived