Fri 25th Feb: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/22 at 20:30

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic respect from the crowd for Johnny Whiteley, I know he was a Hull KR coach for a short time but he will always be known as Hull FC through and through.

Wonderful round of applause for him, well done Hull KR and Cas fans.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Fantastic respect from the crowd for Johnny Whiteley, I know he was a Hull KR coach for a short time but he will always be known as Hull FC through and through.

Wonderful round of applause for him, well done Hull KR and Cas fans.

Really good to see.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

This game is a lot more watchable than last night's.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

No that's silly.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Dunedan said:

I'm all for protecting players, but where is Faraimo supposed to go there?

A few questions

• Was Faraimo in control when he made the attempt at a tackle?
  • Did he try to adjust when the KR player started to drop to the ground?
  • Did he have time to adjust? 
  • Could the contact to the head have been avoided?

1 minute ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Surprised that was a sin binning I don't think it was the height of the tackle it was that he was running at full pelt and couldn't stop. 

And probably did as much as he could to avoid a full collision. Faraimo isnt someone I am naturally generous towards either.

2 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Surprised that was a sin binning I don't think it was the height of the tackle it was that he was running at full pelt and couldn't stop. 

Not in control & made no attempt to adjust?

Just now, LeeF said:

Not in control & made no attempt to adjust?

I think he did try to adjust.

3 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Unfortunately thats the exact thing that makes it a yellow, the pace of the Tackle makes it reckless on a player catching the ball. We have seen these before get reds, although this one wasn't as bad. 

Dagger still shouldn't be getting clobbered in the head just because he goes low, that's probably the big challenge with all this. 

3 minutes ago, LeeF said:

A few questions

• Was Faraimo in control when he made the attempt at a tackle?
  • Did he try to adjust when the KR player started to drop to the ground?
  • Did he have time to adjust? 
  • Could the contact to the head have been avoided?

No, he didn't have time to adjust, and contact to the head could've been avoided had the KR player not ducked into it.

Mikey Lewis joins the list of players feigning injury in attempts to get players sin binned or sent off.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Dunedan said:

No, he didn't have time to adjust, and contact to the head could've been avoided had the KR player not ducked into it.

The reason he didn't have time to adjust is because of the pace he had gone in, he has gone for a high risk big hit. That was his choice. If it doesn't come off it is all on the tackler. 

Archived