Fri 25th Feb: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/22 at 20:30

7 minutes ago, meast said:

They shouldn't be making high tackles, that's the directive.

Agree but as someone said before both contacts with the head were avoidable so yellow was the right decision however all high tackles are avoidable so by that rationale everyone should be a yellow. Just think that the amount of yellow cards is a bit disproportionate at present across both the SL and NRL and need to settle down a bit and accept that at times a penalty is sufficient

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wiganlad said:

Agree but as someone said before both contacts with the head were avoidable so yellow was the right decision however all high tackles are avoidable so be that rationale everyone one should be a high tackle. Just think that the amount of yellow cards is a bit disproportionate at present across both the SL and NRL and need to settle down a bit and accept that at times a penalty is sufficient

As posted before at times just a penalty has been given so you are managing to contradict yourself in the same paragraph

Weatherman goes down after copping an elbow to his forehead in the last tackle before the Wood try.

But he gets up and doesn’t get a penalty.

Should have stayed down maybe?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

15 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

Agree but as someone said before both contacts with the head were avoidable so yellow was the right decision however all high tackles are avoidable so by that rationale everyone should be a yellow. Just think that the amount of yellow cards is a bit disproportionate at present across both the SL and NRL and need to settle down a bit and accept that at times a penalty is sufficient

Some are accidental contact, some are reckless and avoidable.

The latter usually result in a sin bin.

WTF was that penalty for?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, M j M said:

If a player knocks on does that make it open house on them, including tackling in the air? I doubt it.

It was the other outcome Wells described at half time. Faraimo tackled a player in the air because he was not in control

I'm really enjoying this game, close and lots of ball movement. 

I thought some pens have been harsh, some 50/50s could have gone either way as usually the case and the sin bins were justified by the book and approach this year. So all on all the ref is having a good game, not that I like saying that as I prefer not to judge them either way.

Just now, LeeF said:

They look awful. Limited ideas. Poor discipline 

They look unhappy don't they. I know Powell can be miserable but he has nothing on Radford and his chipiness, his players seem to be mirroring him. 

Looking forward to Jenna interviewing Radford later. 😆

Archived