Fri 25th Feb: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Castleford Tigers KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/22 at 20:30

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I'm genuinely sick of those two clowns. It's really spoiling the coverage. They add nothing to the event yet they make the sport look silly and confusing at the same time. 

Massive rethink needed. McGuire is good. What about Offiah?

I actually thought McDermott was ok last night with O'Connor absent. Tonight he talked utter .

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

17 minutes ago, meast said:

They look a shambles to be honest,. I'm sure they'll blame the ref though.

Yep......

Ref been shocking as per

Reffing is a disgrace

Well done boys for surviving two sin-bins that should not have been

Really getting dicked here by the ref

Though refs was bad before but this year is something else

refs done us all night

Don’t like to blame the ref but there’s five or six decisions that he’s got wrong tonight. It worries me that there’s still 27 minutes to go for him to make more errors

Think the ref has been Hull KRs best player tonight

Refs absolutely killed us

I'm fuming with this ref. This is an absolute joke and I'm not 1 to blame the ref ever. Disgusted in this now.

I don’t normally knock refs but this guy shouldn’t be allowed to officiate at any level above under 10s. Way out of his depth.

Really think the refs done us this game

The ref has been absolutely shocking 

Just now, David Dockhouse Host said:

Loved tonights game, so exciting and some great rugby.

Only to turn on social media and see many saying 'the game is dead'.

I must be watching a different game I loved it

It's interesting isn't it? 

Sometimes I watch a game without going on social media and really enjoy it and then I read a thread afterwards and it turns out everyone hated it. 

I think at times we try and compete with each other to be most miserable. 

I pretty enjoyed that 2hrs of RL. 

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Sometimes I watch a game without going on social media and really enjoy it and then I read a thread afterwards and it turns out everyone hated it. 

It was pretty entertaining to watch tonight. Hull KR seems to be a pretty vibrant club at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Agree, I think we all feed off others, if we read negative stuff all the time it drags us down and we can end up being one of them.

Surrounded by positive people you can enjoy the game as if it's a completely different match.

Seems fashionable to say negative stuff, but I enjoyed tonight's game.

18 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Yep......

Ref been shocking as per

Reffing is a disgrace

Well done boys for surviving two sin-bins that should not have been

Really getting dicked here by the ref

Though refs was bad before but this year is something else

refs done us all night

Don’t like to blame the ref but there’s five or six decisions that he’s got wrong tonight. It worries me that there’s still 27 minutes to go for him to make more errors

Think the ref has been Hull KRs best player tonight

Refs absolutely killed us

I'm fuming with this ref. This is an absolute joke and I'm not 1 to blame the ref ever. Disgusted in this now.

I don’t normally knock refs but this guy shouldn’t be allowed to officiate at any level above under 10s. Way out of his depth.

Really think the refs done us this game

The ref has been absolutely shocking 

More excuses than fingers some of them 😀 and by all accounts they disgraced themselves in the stands as well.

And to think they had a go at a few Warrington chavs 

20 minutes ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Loved tonights game, so exciting and some great rugby.

Only to turn on social media and see many saying 'the game is dead'.

I must be watching a different game I loved it

I though it was a good, competitive game, KR pulled away in the end, Castleford's appalling discipline and errors lost them the game.

But I don't watch the refs, so I generally do focus on the actual game.

1 hour ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

I thought some pens have been harsh, some 50/50s could have gone either way as usually the case 

But don't you find it strange that, in most games, all the 50/50s do tend to go for one club the majority of time.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 hour ago, HullWire said:

Ridiculous comment

Really?

The incident happened around the time coaches make their first two substitutions. He went off for supposed HIA, returned and was very good for the rest of the game.

Watts hardly touched him but he went down like he’d been hit with a baseball bat.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

8 hours ago, meast said:

I though it was a good, competitive game, KR pulled away in the end, Castleford's appalling discipline and errors lost them the game.

But I don't watch the refs, so I generally do focus on the actual game.

Me too. Good advice.  Look for the positives. 

8 hours ago, David Dockhouse Host said:

Agree, I think we all feed off others, if we read negative stuff all the time it drags us down and we can end up being one of them.

Surrounded by positive people you can enjoy the game as if it's a completely different match.

Seems fashionable to say negative stuff, but I enjoyed tonight's game.

Spot on. Took a while to get going but got there in the end. It helps if I don't watch the post match interviews, too.

9 hours ago, meast said:

More excuses than fingers some of them 😀 and by all accounts they disgraced themselves in the stands as well.

And to think they had a go at a few Warrington chavs 

Yes, media reporting punches thrown between Castleford fans and people in the Hull KR corporate area.

Boring, clueless, pathetic rugby. 

I care more about performances than results and the first 3 have been disgusting.

Somehow McShane, Evalds, Watts have been turned into below average players - I would say the team do not buy into Radfords style/philosophy 

On a serious note, I do not remember 1 clean break all season 

#classycas

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

19 minutes ago, JonM said:

Yes, media reporting punches thrown between Castleford fans and people in the Hull KR corporate area.

Hmm that's not great, which media please? Any links as keen to see what they've been up to

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived