Sat 26th Feb: Toulouse Olympique v Warrington Wolves KO 6pm

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/02/22 at 18:30

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scubby said:

Maybe if they hadn't had to pay everyone's travel they could have set something up?

That's ridiculous isn't it, the RFL should be making every effort to help promoted teams yet instead they shafted them.

21 minutes ago, Scubby said:

SL should ensure every match has coverage. That is what Our League is for isn't it? 

Does OurLeague have live broadcasting rights for SL, though? Lower divisions, the CC and women's RL, yes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Is there any guarantee they are actually fighting relegation this year?

I’m sure that there was an announcement that there wouldn’t be any changes to structures after this season but this is RL and October is a long way off

1 minute ago, LeeF said:

I’m sure that there was an announcement that there wouldn’t be any changes to structures after this season but this is RL and October is a long way off

Exactly, it just feels like the discussion pops up when people feel like it. I wouldn't be investing a fortune until I knew what the next 3-5 years looked like.

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Is there any guarantee they are actually fighting relegation this year?

I thought it was definitely 1 up, 1 down this year but it could all be fluid - I might have lost track. Anyway, TO seem to have set their stall out for a painful campaign that I'm struggling to see the point of.

1 minute ago, Archie Gordon said:

I thought it was definitely 1 up, 1 down this year but it could all be fluid - I might have lost track. Anyway, TO seem to have set their stall out for a painful campaign that I'm struggling to see the point of.

They may be able to take advantage of the period around Easter when it starts to develop who is on the outer in NRL starting squads.

2 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

Yes, their whole attitude to SL seems very strange- spend time and money getting to SL but now couldn't care less about staying there - or so it seems given how poor their squad is.

Unless they know there is no relegation and its a 14 team SL next season.......🤔

Archived