• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2022 at 03:26, 2blackrooks said:

Does Morocco have a domestic set up or relying on French based players?? 
Morocco could in theory become a decent RL nation 

Havent they been on and off since the 90s. I recall Hussein M'Barki trying to get them going.

• 1 month later...

Morocco has a domestic competition.  Whilst they didn't play much in 2021 due to COVID, the FMRXIII did run full competitions in 2019 & 2020.

Teams confirmed for their 2022 Morocco Men's competition are: Nador Arkman, Nador Mouette, Sale Silverbacks, Guelmim, South Lions and Afgarich Tantan

Not sure what has happened to the Black Eagles of Casablanca, who have been one of the stronger teams of recent years.

• Like 3

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

On 03/06/2022 at 15:03, Yakstorm said:

Morocco has a domestic competition.  Whilst they didn't play much in 2021 due to COVID, the FMRXIII did run full competitions in 2019 & 2020.

Teams confirmed for their 2022 Morocco Men's competition are: Nador Arkman, Nador Mouette, Sale Silverbacks, Guelmim, South Lions and Afgarich Tantan

Not sure what has happened to the Black Eagles of Casablanca, who have been one of the stronger teams of recent years.

How sure are you about all this?

I am not doubting there is some activity going on there, but having followed them quite closely for the last few years on social media, I do not recall ever seeing anything resembling a domestic league per se.

I'm reasonably confident, up until early 2020 I was still doing volunteer work for the IRL, so saw plenty of the nations submissions as part of their annual membership process. 

The FMRXIII had no shortage of match sheets, player stats, photos and videos to support their claims. Now that's not to say that proves 100% that they ran competitions, but if they were faking it, they certainly went to a lot of effort.

Content like this on social, I feel indicates there is / has been some sort of decent activity in the nation.

https://fb.watch/drFOdunbVD/

• Like 3

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com