Best player in Serbia requiring a short playing stint in the uk

iangidds

Hi ,

Im trying to find a high standard amatuer club that is willing to give a couple of games to what I consider to be the most talented player in Serbia.

He is a 2nd row or centre with all the physical and mental requirements to make it at pro level im sure ; he would need a return ticket as well as a place to stay and a bit of pocket money.

I guarantee no team would be dissapointed in this guy in any aspect.

Dm if you wish to give this guy an opportunity .https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4661264557231531&id=100000440978235

1 hour ago, iangidds said:

Hi ,

Im trying to find a high standard amatuer club that is willing to give a couple of games to what I consider to be the most talented player in Serbia.

He is a 2nd row or centre with all the physical and mental requirements to make it at pro level im sure ; he would need a return ticket as well as a place to stay and a bit of pocket money.

Dm if you wish to give this guy an opportunity .

Have you considered contacting Cornwall, West Wales or Skolars directly?

I imagine they are all seriously on the look out for players and are not far off top level amateur standard.

Language might be a problem unless he speaks English.

1 hour ago, iangidds said:

Hi ,

Get in contact with Matt Srama via social media, he’s doing wonders in hooking players up with deals all over the world

3 hours ago, iangidds said:

Hi ,

DM me we can put something  online on Total Rugby League to spread the word if you'd like.

Rugby League World writer

Twitter: @a_hope14
Mobile: iPhone 3

3 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

Have you considered contacting Cornwall, West Wales or Skolars directly?

I imagine they are all seriously on the look out for players and are not far off top level amateur standard.

Language might be a problem unless he speaks English.

Will get in touch , his English is decent enough 

1 hour ago, Ash Hope said:

DM me we can put something  online on Total Rugby League to spread the word if you'd like.

I've added a bit of video content,  he's 24 years old , 6ft 1 , 110 kilos and is a full on 80 minute man.

57 minutes ago, iangidds said:

I've added a bit of video content,  he's 24 years old , 6ft 1 , 110 kilos and is a full on 80 minute man.

Tell you what - Rochdale Mayfield are a good bet. They have a Canadian and three Australians at the minute.

Rugby League World writer

Twitter: @a_hope14
Mobile: iPhone 3

On 27/02/2022 at 22:14, iangidds said:

Hi ,

Dm if you wish to give this guy an opportunity .https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4661264557231531&id=100000440978235

Perhaps in future try to bring some more over from there.

It can only be a good thing for the game there.

On 28/02/2022 at 02:14, iangidds said:

Hi ,

Just had a look at the clip, there`s definitely a bit of the Turbo Tommy Trbojevic in that powerful running style and the way he pulls through the line in some of those runs. It`s interesting because the way he moves his arms and shoulders when being tackled is very similar to Tommy. Good luck getting him a run, let us know if anything works out.

Had a thought @iangidds does the bloke have any qualifications, lot of blokes up my way often get lined up with a job through someone at the club to make it worth their while, particularly if they`ve got a trade or building site experience. If he has something probably worth mentioning that if you`re going to put the word out.

5 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Had a thought @iangidds does the bloke have any qualifications, lot of blokes up my way often get lined up with a job through someone at the club to make it worth their while, particularly if they`ve got a trade or building site experience. If he has something probably worth mentioning that if you`re going to put the word out.

He is a personal fitness trainer , which i suppose can travel anywhere but i doubt will help him enter the UK these days

19 hours ago, CornishRebel said:

Hi Ian, not sure who you've contacted at Cornwall but suggest you email jbeach@cornwallrlfc.co.uk 👍🏻

OK thanks I got no reply from the email address I found

On 06/03/2022 at 19:22, CornishRebel said:

Hi Ian, not sure who you've contacted at Cornwall but suggest you email jbeach@cornwallrlfc.co.uk 👍🏻

No reply from the 2 emails i sent to Cornwall 

3 hours ago, iangidds said:

No reply from the 2 emails i sent to Cornwall 

Perhaps you could have sent a text, Tweet or the like. Emails are so last century they don't get answered anymore. I still use emails but I find a reply from a business or organisation is rarely answered now. I wonder why they invite contact via email when they have no intention of replying. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived