Wakefield offer £1 Away Travel

Very good offer, well done Wakefield Trinity

Why is Carter on the ad though, surely it should be one of the players or a photo of Trinity fans at a game?

pS I know the answer, he loves himself, likes nothing more than his picture in the papers, seeing himself Star in a video or listening to his own voice.

34 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Why is Carter on the ad though, surely it should be one of the players or a photo of Trinity fans at a game?

pS I know the answer, he loves himself, likes nothing more than his picture in the papers, seeing himself Star in a video or listening to his own voice.

Just to wind you up.  Job done. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

48 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Because he’s the chairman and it’s his message? Such a classic TRL Forum post to instantly find the negative in something so positive 😂

1 minute ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

A few clubs doing this, Warrington had the same offer fo the opener away to Leeds. All good stuff and help create a good atmosphere in the stadium. 

Featherstone gave free travel to York and it made it an even bigger attendance, so is a good idea to help fans get to away games.

Good stuff, hope the Trin faithful will travel in numbers.

Perhaps they can take their womenfolk with them to do the shopping while they enjoy the RL.

(That was a joke btw!)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Good stuff, hope the Trin faithful will travel in numbers.

Perhaps they can take their womenfolk with them to do the shopping while they enjoy the RL.

(That was a joke btw!)

An afternoon shopping in Warrington is a dream for most women, yet the wives of Wakefield fans now have the chance to live it. 

43 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

A few clubs doing this, Warrington had the same offer fo the opener away to Leeds. All good stuff and help create a good atmosphere in the stadium. 

The cheapest journey being the one with the coach windows in tact. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A quid will be too much for some moaning RL fans, can’t it be 50p? 

See my signature.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 hours ago, OMEGA said:

I am a miserable sod, Overall. I do try and act happy once in a while. Maybe you should try and do the same.

55 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

The cheapest journey being the one with the coach windows in tact. 

I could say take your partners and let them go window shopping or is that too close to the bone. 

36 minutes ago, Cw25 said:

I am a miserable sod, Overall. I do try and act happy once in a while. Maybe you should try and do the same.

Missing the point that if you’re trying to inspire people to Don the clubs colours and start supporting them then someone home grown like Yusuf Aydin, James Batchrlor is perhaps more suitable than Carters ugly fizog! 

3 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

At that price the fans can have a good whip round for the bus driver.

How normal is this?

When I visited the uk from Australia years back and was looking for travel options to get to Cardiff to watch the super league I decided it was easier to travel with fans of a SL club. At the end of the trip they asked for money for the driver.

I’d never heard of such a thing before in my life.

Just now, Copa said:

How normal is this?

When I visited the uk from Australia years back and was looking for travel options to get to Cardiff to watch the super league I decided it was easier to travel with fans of a SL club. At the end of the trip they asked for money for the driver.

You haven't lived until you've been on a northern social club trip to the coast (Blackpool, Bridlington or Scarborough). A staple of the 70s and 80s.

Pop and crisps for the kids on the bus (sometimes even 50p to spend)

Whip round for the driver at the end

42 minutes ago, Copa said:

How normal is this?

If your a certain age, any trip on a bus with your mates or club would result in a whip round- mainly to say thanks for putting up with a load of drunken idiots for the day....

Actually In the early 1990s 28 of us went to Tenerefe for 10 days on the drink and on the way home we got the whole plane to have a whip round for the (as we called him) the driver (pilot)🤣🤣

Fair play to him, he gave the cash to the cabin crew.

Archived