Sat 5th Mar: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Wigan Warriors KO 18:00 (CET)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/22 at 18:30

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Two drop goals by Toulouse - weird end to the half 18-10

Those two points may come in handy at the end. Although I'd still back Wigan to come back and win. It would be the upset of the season otherwise.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

This is the nightmare fixture for a certain noisy subset of forum members - their desire for Wigan to lose is fighting the yearning to see an expansion team also lose.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Toulouse in again!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

This is the nightmare fixture for a certain noisy subset of forum members - their desire for Wigan to lose is fighting the yearning to see an expansion team also lose.

Equally difficult for a Wigan fan who also wants to see Toulouse have a successful year.

On balance, I would love to see Toulouse get the win.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Judging by the online commentary, Gadwin Springer's been fulfilling some of that early-career promise today.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I was getting very excited about this scoreline then I remembered I'm a Cas fan. Oh Hell!

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Just now, andyscoot said:

Wigan have always had a performance or two like this per season - usually is the newly promoted team too.

We're a very welcoming bunch.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sounds like Ashall-Bott has been a good buy, if he's already this effective so soon after joining the club.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Your weekly reminder that Jai Field is a bit rapid.

Bevan French is also in the travelling party, albeit only training with the club so far, but closer to a return to play.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived