Sat 5th Mar: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Wigan Warriors KO 18:00 (CET)

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/22 at 18:30

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Can't disagree with any of that LD, but I feel that their defence is a priority it was suggested that the absence of their long standing fullback is a reason that the defence is not as organised as it should be but I saw the highlights of the Salford game it wasn't as much the organisation of the defence more like the tackling techniques that are lacking, this is not criticism it is an observation.

Just watched the highlights only but the line chase from the kickoff was all over the place, which usually shows how committed the defence are.

The first try in the 2nd half (Wigan) should never have happened.  Just a simple commitment to drop on the ball by a TO player near the posts.  

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

There are reasons for everything K'man, I could have said that Wigan have had 3 lucky wins prior to this game and now they are finding their correct level but I don't think or expect that is the case (had I done so I still expect I would have got @Davo5 and @dkwwith the same confused reaction) I honestly believe that Wigan could and should have done better when the teams that took the field and their recent results are compared, I was just delivering a reason that could suggest why the scores were so close.

We’re the 2 teams Leigh managed to beat last year in “ holiday” mode or was it down to Leigh playing well ?

4 hours ago, kiggy said:

The two challenges on Miski that resulted in the early Toulouse scores were no different than the one called a penalty against Murphy by Kendal on Thursday night.  🤔

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

The two challenges on Miski that resulted in the early Toulouse scores were no different than the one called a penalty against Murphy by Kendal on Thursday night.  🤔

I think it was the referees first game in charge, he wasn't very good

On 06/03/2022 at 15:12, Lowdesert said:

Just watched the highlights only but the line chase from the kickoff was all over the place, which usually shows how committed the defence are.

The first try in the 2nd half (Wigan) should never have happened.  Just a simple commitment to drop on the ball by a TO player near the posts.  

I've had the luck to watch the full match again.  

I feel it is unfair that there is no video ref as a) that try should not have counted as he didn't ground the ball properly, b) Marcon's try on 76mins should have counted.

A very different result if there was a video ref.

However, it's the fault of Toulouse to not sign up with BeIN. It could cost them in the end as none of their matches at home will have a video ref. 

Archived