Sun 6th Mar: The Betfred Championship (Non-TV) Match Thread

I’m quite surprised about scores expected from Broncos at home. 12 point suggests three tries, not achieved that since round one and haven’t kicked a single goal at home in any game. Sure they’ll look good until 60 mins and then no doubt just give up. Long season still to come as a season ticket holder. 

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, M j M said:

Hands up if this isn't quite how you remember Workington.

That drone taking the picture would normally be blown into Scotland and get water logged...

49 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Might not be seeing it too much longer if Town move in with the neighbouring football club.

I didn't realise they were next door to each other. Are they talking about knocking one down and developing the other?

1 hour ago, Scubby said:

I didn't realise they were next door to each other. Are they talking about knocking one down and developing the other?

Developing on the football ground, unfortunately it would cost huge money just to get the soil at Derwent Park able to be built on.

22 hours ago, Phil W said:

We've gone with our strongest possible squad given injury and suspension. Brad Day is in the squad for the first time since joining following an injury lay off.

If Leigh keep up the improvement as the player's are getting more used to each other's style, play and awareness, then it is going to be a long afternoon for Newcastle, I would go as far to say a 40 to 50 point margin.

Just getting ready to go.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

If Leigh keep up the improvement as the player's are getting more used to each other's style, play and awareness, then it is going to be a long afternoon for Newcastle, I would go as far to say a 40 to 50 point margin.

Just getting ready to go.

Enjoy Harry, looks a great day for it

FNK6ve2XwAA0L0o?format=jpg&name=large

Archived