Mon 7th Mar: Champ: Widnes Vikings v Barrow Raiders KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Barrow Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/03/22 at 20:15

Barrow getting Josh Johnson and Jack Wells on loan should certainly make this more competitive. I'd be surprised if the latter doesn't become an important part of Salford's best 17 this season fitness permitting. 

Widnes by 18

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I expect widnes to win mainly because they're at home, buy its great to see Barrow doing well in this league, they might surprise a few and get into the play offs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, clogdance said:

Widnes still missing Danny Craven & Jack Owens ? If so, Barrow might nick a win.

Yes - Craven, Owens and a couple of others missing. Possible Widnes debut for Dec Gregory.

Artificial pitch will heavily suit Widnes especially as Barrow have played on muddy pitches due to the weather, factor in home advantage suggests Widnes by 12, That said Come on BARROW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

This'll be a decent indicator as to where each team is. I'd like to see barrow nick it, not for any great anti Widnes issue, just that I have a soft spot for barrow.

Barrow is one of my favourite grounds to visit, wether going up there in the car or on the coach it could so easily be imagined you have got there by the TARDIS it's like going back in time.

I like going to Barrow, it's a good ground to watch RL, plenty of facilities near the ground, and nice to have a weekend in the South Lakes. 

I think Barrow have only won twice at Widnes in the last 50 years, both in the Des Johnston era. Not that has any bearing on the game tonight.

Two great teams, one bouning back after years in the doldrums and Barrow lighting it up last year with the excellent of the field work. Happy to see either win and both in playoffs but Widnes to be five from 5 would be pretty special and a reward for their long suffering fans.

Kenny Baker won't be available to play this evening.

f8e7cdd92795be9215c46e498326203a--funny-

• Haha 2

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

12 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Doesn't look as though the cheap ticket offer has worked.

Doesn’t help when more people are on the side that the camera doesn’t face