Bronco's Sunday .

georgeb1

London Bronco's Twitter, "Social media coverage will be very limited this afternoon therefore the best way to keep up with the game is to be at the Cherry Red Records Stadium."

Home game today and I'm having to check out the York City Knight's Twitter account to see what's happening!

Good grief?! Do any of the London players have personal and/or coprporate sponsors?! Why bother when there's clearly no online coverage, whatsoever, and this is a HOME game!

IMHO, just another indication of where the current team are going...and it doesn't look good!

4 minutes ago, acersaccharum said:

London Bronco's Twitter, "Social media coverage will be very limited this afternoon therefore the best way to keep up with the game is to be at the Cherry Red Records Stadium."

Home game today and I'm having to check out the York City Knight's Twitter account to see what's happening!

Good grief?! Do any of the London players have personal and/or coprporate sponsors?! Why bother when there's clearly no online coverage, whatsoever, and this is a HOME game!

IMHO, just another indication of where the current team are going...and it doesn't look good!

Listen to Radio York full commentary 

Thanks spanish, much appreciated, BUT, where are WE?! I've never known such complete lack of any coverage, whatsoever, for any games in the past. In the Championship before we've always had second by second coverage on social media, with individual player postings, often with GIF's, showing a players sponsor!

I could go on about how the team were sadly never even remotely ready this season, with the coach bringing in 'outside' players, some of which are still arriving. What about any new academy players? Why were they not brought in months ago? The team was never going to be ready in time, and now we're trying, sadly way too late, to try to catch up!

2 minutes ago, Puk said:

Any win on the road is a good win,fordy not happy with the second half performance and if we are going to finish top six need to be able to play for the full 80minutes .

Not surprised that Fordy isn't happy. After mainly controlling the first half we were bloody awful in the second, seemed to lose our way and nearly blew it. A wins a win so of course we cheered the lads off. Much to look at on the video next week.

5 minutes ago, andyacko said:

Never in doubt! 😄

Like it Andy. Still down in the smoke but just ready Fordys comments. Like his "we were always going to win" observation. Another five minutes and my money would have been on the Broncos, who had the wind in their sails and we had lost the plot. Having said that the Knights played some very good rugby at times but it really was a Jekyll and Hyde performance. 

I must add if I was a Broncos supporter I would have been chuffed that my team never gave up, a first win should come soon.

Fine margins is another phrase James uses. How important was the tap tackle when Macani was away or the forward pass aimed at Macani in the closing minutes.

Broncos are still without a win but they are going to start to pick up wins on that showing.

Thought Clarky had a fine game for us

And just a word about my summariser yesterday, young Sam Davis. He was really disappointed not to be picked against his old team, took part in the warm-up and came straight up to the commentary point and was absolutely first class. Top lad.

23 minutes ago, andyacko said:

Fine margins is another phrase James uses. How important was the tap tackle when Macani was away or the forward pass aimed at Macani in the closing minutes.

Broncos are still without a win but they are going to start to pick up wins on that showing.

And just a word about my summariser yesterday, young Sam Davis. He was really disappointed not to be picked against his old team, took part in the warm-up and came straight up to the commentary point and was absolutely first class. Top lad.

Top commentary, too much of a trek to London. Cheers Andy, and yes Sam was good value, just have to get him a Yorkshire accent 👍

3 hours ago, andyacko said:

Sam didn't have a great game against Leigh and with 3 quality hookers in the squad you have to go with Jubb as your number one at the moment who's had a great start to the season ,presume Brendan still not fit to play so makes the halves pick themselves.

On 07/03/2022 at 13:27, andyacko said:

Nice to see you mention Sam there Andy. As you say, he was first class and complimented your commentary brilliantly. 

On 07/03/2022 at 13:27, andyacko said:

Having spent a bit of time with Sam, as part of the FitKnight sessions that the YCK Foundation ran before Christmas, he impressed me also with his attitude. A very likable lad with a steely determination to do well. I was saying he would do well to get in the team, to which he replied, I've always faced competition for places and always forced my way into the team. That's the sort of attitude we need and I look forward to seeing a lot more from him.  

Archived