M.O.M. Featherstone V Halifax League game

Steve Slater

9 hours ago, RobLambert said:

1.   Lockwood

2.  Cuthbertson

3.  Hall

I thought Briscoe, Davies, Bus (again) were all very good and several others went well which is a bit odd given that collectively in the main we were shocking....

I thought the same. Me n vausey were talking last night saying how sheeite we were.... then went through the players saying "cuthbertson played well, so did locky, jonesy, luke, gaz gale JD" etc.

By the time we'd done we'd concluded that most had had good games, but as you say, collectively it wasn't good. Odd.

Like McD said on Radio Leeds. "Sometimes you have to just stick to the plan, hold your nerve and grind a result out". We did.

6 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I thought the same. Me n vausey were talking last night saying how sheeite we were.... then went through the players saying "cuthbertson played well, so did locky, jonesy, luke, gaz gale JD" etc.

By the time we'd done we'd concluded that most had had good games, but as you say, collectively it wasn't good. Odd.

Like McD said on Radio Leeds. "Sometimes you have to just stick to the plan, hold your nerve and grind a result out". We did.

And we will do again.

Cuthbertson 

Hall

Briscoe

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived