Widnes away

pennington

So the first game of the year on tv under the lights. What are peoples thoughts on how tonight will go ? 

My thoughts are it’s going to be a very hard game especially on the 4G pitch that they have. That being said I think they are there for the taking tonight as long as we complete our sets and avoid stupid penalties.

The only team that they have beaten that I probably wouldn’t of expected them to is Halifax away. The games against Workington, Dewsbury and London I expected them all to win, anyways one of the 100% records will be broken tonight.

I shall be traveling down tonight to support the lads. I’m going to go for Widnes 22-30 Barrow and Miloudi our first try scorer.

1 hour ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Why is Danny Langtree not playing, my friends? Is he injured? He’d have been first on the team sheet at Oldham, for me. Good luck tonight! Tough one I suspect.

Think he’s injured. Been very strong so far. 

Unreal result. 

First 10 minutes I think the pace of the game due to the pitch caught us off guard but we quickly adjusted. 

There's a real togetherness about the team which is resulting to a resilient side with loads of character. Our scramble in defence is superb and the pack plays as a real unit. 

Let's hope a lot of people watched the game on TV and it encourages them to come to the cup game Sunday. 

Enjoyed that, but don't do it us!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Outstanding performance, great/horrible to see a few old townies doing so well in Tee, Sammut and Stack. I just hope you've tired yourselves out last night ha ha...

Good luck for most of the rest of the season...

brilliant result ... now to not let complacency set in for Worky on Sunday

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Archived