Dec

His let himself down here massively on Sunday as well as a few players who were out till 4 o'clock Sunday morning trying to get a taxi home from Workington town centre and he was brought back to the club as people respect him is a bit of a joke in my opinion. no wonder we got beat all over the park roll on next season already

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Workington my life said:

His let himself down here massively on Sunday as well as a few players who were out till 4 o'clock Sunday morning trying to get a taxi home from Workington town centre and he was brought back to the club as people respect him is a bit of a joke in my opinion. no wonder we got beat all over the park roll on next season already

I was massively disappointed when he left and we know it must be tough being a young bloke and part time but that is not even close to being acceptable . It's bad enough that our government take the p*ss out of us giving themselves payrises and Williamson a peerage this week without the players representing our great club doing it as well. I'm quite mild mannered normally but i'm livid about this and i've expressed that to the club.

We're only going on rumours at the moment but did they think.. safety in numbers ..they can't sack all of us? 

2 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

I was massively disappointed when he left and we know it must be tough being a young bloke and part time but that is not even close to being acceptable . It's bad enough that our government take the p*ss out of us giving themselves payrises and Williamson a peerage this week without the players representing our great club doing it as well. I'm quite mild mannered normally but i'm livid about this and i've expressed that to the club.

We're only going on rumours at the moment but did they think.. safety in numbers ..they can't sack all of us? 

i totally agree. yes he is young etc but he is getting paid and paid well when there is local players that would bite at the opportunity that he has but the club for some reason love Dec yet another reason why he wont be disciplined where another club they would discipline him. makes seem like a big joke

2 minutes ago, Workington my life said:

i totally agree. yes he is young etc but he is getting paid and paid well when there is local players that would bite at the opportunity that he has but the club for some reason love Dec yet another reason why he wont be disciplined where another club they would discipline him. makes seem like a big joke

I don't know. Chris loves Dec but my view of him from the outside is that he's also one of the most professional blokes you'll come across and if it's true he won't stand for it . At what point in anyone's thought process would going out the night before a match sound like a good idea?? 

12 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

I don't know. Chris loves Dec but my view of him from the outside is that he's also one of the most professional blokes you'll come across and if it's true he won't stand for it . At what point in anyone's thought process would going out the night before a match sound like a good idea?? 

if they dont make an example of Dec and the others out then in my opinion then they can all go out on a saturrday night and be fine with it

Extremely gutted if it's all true,hadn't realised there were others involved as well, let the coach,teammates and fans down big time ,to be honest would expect him to be sacked the long term future and credibility of the club comes before short term gains 

Considering fans pay good money to watch town each week.. surely a professional attitude is a given? Club needs to come out and make a comment on this imo as if it's just rumours it needs put to bed and if not needs condemned.. hopefully it is sorted but it isn't a good look. Really annoyed and disappointed by this.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Considering fans pay good money to watch town each week.. surely a professional attitude is a given? Club needs to come out and make a comment on this imo as if it's just rumours it needs put to bed and if not needs condemned.. hopefully it is sorted but it isn't a good look. Really annoyed and disappointed by this.

im sure someone from the club will see this so lets see what comes from it. but when its 17 pound entery this isnt acceptable when people are using their hard earned money to watch them and they repay us by doing this no wonder people turn away

6 minutes ago, Workington my life said:

im sure someone from the club will see this so lets see what comes from it. but when its 17 pound entery this isnt acceptable when people are using their hard earned money to watch them and they repay us by doing this no wonder people turn away

You've made your point and I'm sure it will be sorted by the club but your on repeat now, if you don't want to watch town any more fair enough that's up to you.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

9 minutes ago, Town utd said:

can't believe town never tried to get marwood back, very professional and only wanted game time.with all the injury's the team is getting.

Honestly , just my opinion I’d have kept Marwood and not bought O’Donnell back and used that money where it was more needed like prop 

I think we need to sheath the pitch forks here, these rumours have came out in the past and turned out to be a load of made up rubbish.

If this is found to be true though (and I really hope it isn) then the coach has a big decision to make. He has a no dickheads rule, and this would definitely have broke that as the player(s) will have let him down, their teammates and us. I would be more than happy to see them sacked.

Well if all this is proved to be true, all the players involved should be fined and disciplined by the coach and the club, these individuals Cleary have no respect for the people on the terraces who pay at the turnstiles to watch them along with the many hard working volunteers who raised the funds to get these players signed.

The club really need to come out and comment on these rumours to either put the situation to bed or tell the supporters what’s going on! I was one of the 20 or so that stayed to applaud the team off the pitch as we knew it was going to be a difficult season, I will back them no matter what, but we really don’t deserve this . The way things are going we will be back to the few hundred die hards that don’t give up, but Chris has always said a no sweet and lovely person policy, so will be interesting to see how this is handled. 

Personally if this is true Chris needs to come out before barrow game and make a statement especially after the pathetic display fans paid to see on Sunday unless alot off fans may start spending there Sundays away from derwent Park which will have a massive impact on the club 

Do you really think that whatever has gone on we need to have a statement? I’m sure Thorman and the board are on it if anything has happened. Fake offence on here doesn’t matter. Apart from anything else the club won’t discipline by forums and social media just cos we want to know the gossip. There’s a couple of people on here who are just stirring trouble - probs cos they are haven fans. The ones who rarely comment unless they see a way to stir. Follow your own clubs lads.

I do think credit should be given to Dec on his performance against Dewsbury, he was so fast and sharp. All the team played fantastic but Dec in my personal opinion was one of those who stood out. He was outstanding. This doesn't condone any incorrect behaviour off the pitch but we don't know what truth there is in it. 

I didn't hear the rumours about Dec, but I did think he wasn't himself on Sunday so who knows. It's like being back in the 60s and 70s but the game is so intense and quick now you can't get away with it. I Remeber being in Whitehaven RU club in 1978 after playing, our SH and SO were so drunk they couldn't stand up. I was horrified as we were playing at Bradford the next day in the old John Players trophy QF, and I was going. 🙈 I told everyone on the bus who would listen what I saw. Walker and Mcmillan were the best 2 Town players on the field that day, brlliant both of them, they don't make em like they used to.🙄

13 minutes ago, Tornado said:

I do think credit should be given to Dec on his performance against Dewsbury, he was so fast and sharp. All the team played fantastic but Dec in my personal opinion was one of those who stood out. He was outstanding. This doesn't condone any incorrect behaviour off the pitch but we don't know what truth there is in it. 

Totally Agree, but he wasn't the same Dec we all know and love on Sunday.

10 hours ago, JMB said:

Well if all this is proved to be true, all the players involved should be fined and disciplined by the coach and the club, these individuals Cleary have no respect for the people on the terraces who pay at the turnstiles to watch them along with the many hard working volunteers who raised the funds to get these players signed.

Should get rid of them, could be seen that Thorman has lost the dressing room! 

9 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Should get rid of them, could be seen that Thorman has lost the dressing room! 

Stop stirring it, wishful thinking on your part.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived