Dec

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really thought those days were over. Very sad if true as it would reflect those players own lack of ambition and lack of respect for Chris, me (the fans) and the club.  If not true there are some sick people out there. Either way very depressing stuff.

5 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Should get rid of them, could be seen that Thorman has lost the dressing room! 

Think that could be a bit harsh, personally think they should be made to apologise to the fans and fined, the fine to go to a local charity. 

Really thought this sort of thing was well behind us, if these allegations are true and not dealt with appropriately how can we be taken seriously as a professional outfit.

let’s hope these rumours are unfounded.

14 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Should get rid of them, could be seen that Thorman has lost the dressing room! 

Grow up 🤡

I don't think the club's in any position to get rid of its better players.

Just needs a line quickly drawn under the matter as trial by Town forum doesn't really help team morale.

I don't know the circumstances, if he was out he could have been out and not drinking, if if was guilty, fine him, donate the money to the Ukrainian appeal and move on.

There's much bigger problems in the world to contend with at the minute 

4 hours ago, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

I don't think the club's in any position to get rid of its better players.

Just needs a line quickly drawn under the matter as trial by Town forum doesn't really help team morale.

I don't know the circumstances, if he was out he could have been out and not drinking, if if was guilty, fine him, donate the money to the Ukrainian appeal and move on.

There's much bigger problems in the world to contend with at the minute 

i know you've got a few likes there but i don't agree. We're behind the eight ball already and we need to win at the very least 4 games to have a chance of staying up, and you think we should draw a line under the fact that  because some players decided it wasn't all that important to prepare properly for an important game we can afford to chuck away one of our winnable games . It's rumours and may be untrue and we might have got smashed anyway but if it is true they've shown a complete lack of respect for the club, the directors, the backroom staff, the coaches and the fans. Let's hope it's not true then eh. 

On 07/03/2022 at 17:28, Town Army said:

Chose to leave to return to the community game didn't he? 

I was under the impression he left because of the lack of game time, CT never played him a lot,

On 09/03/2022 at 08:10, Sticklebricks said:

What do you do with glen riley then and his drink drive and pinching a car ??

Looks like Haven have suspended him going by the statement they put out tonight saying he had been stood down.

Totally different scenarios, Riley stole a car and was caught drink driving on two occasions within a week! Dec is accused (apparently) of going out before a game, although very disappointing if true let's get things into perspective.

27 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Totally different scenarios, Riley stole a car and was caught drink driving on two occasions within a week! Dec is accused (apparently) of going out before a game, although very disappointing if true let's get things into perspective.

Its ridiculous to equate these 2 things, ones broken laws and put peoples lives at risk, one went out on the drink and was an idiot.

14 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

You are correct they are two different offences Riley,s is a criminal offence and Dec is being accused with a team discipline offence. 

Seem to remember when Chris first come in Scott rooke who got nothing from the club when he was badly injured done the same thing and was released on the spot. I know he wasn't one of the top players but Chris said he had to make an example of him to send a message to the rest of the team. 

1 minute ago, Downie said:

Seem to remember when Chris first come in Scott rooke who got nothing from the club when he was badly injured done the same thing and was released on the spot. I know he wasn't one of the top players but Chris said he had to make an example of him to send a message to the rest of the team. 

Town need to take disciplinary action against Dec, suspend him for the Barra match and fine him. With it being a cup match it is not detrimental to Towns league aspirations so it is the best time to take action.

Failure not to take action is a green light for future indiscretions by players. Also you have to treat all your playing staff with the same disciplinary standards, failure not to do so leaves the club vulnerable against similar future indiscretion's.                                         

14 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Town need to take disciplinary action against Dec, suspend him for the Barra match and fine him. With it being a cup match it is not detrimental to Towns league aspirations so it is the best time to take action.

Failure not to take action is a green light for future indiscretions by players. Also you have to treat all your playing staff with the same disciplinary standards, failure not to do so leaves the club vulnerable against similar future indiscretion's.                                         

Well he's in the squad. Dawson is the only one missing other than Barnes.

Archived