Dec

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Dawson has left.

Ffs how many players have we got left? 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

3 hours ago, Downie said:

Seem to remember when Chris first come in Scott rooke who got nothing from the club when he was badly injured done the same thing and was released on the spot. I know he wasn't one of the top players but Chris said he had to make an example of him to send a message to the rest of the team. 

Different again as Rooke also got done for drink driving didn't he?

5 hours ago, Downie said:

Seem to remember when Chris first come in Scott rooke who got nothing from the club when he was badly injured done the same thing and was released on the spot. I know he wasn't one of the top players but Chris said he had to make an example of him to send a message to the rest of the team. 

Will still have been paid by the club I'm sure. 

I thought it was more to do with persistent ill discipline / lateness and being a no show for a fixture when we were down to our bare bones. 

All in the past now though. 

48 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

Big commitment training 3 days a week and then playing Sunday and then throw in the travelling the hours soon add up. 
pleased he has given it a go anyway

I agree. He made the step up comfortably. Don't think anything formal has been said yet, just what I've heard from others. He will sure be a miss

Archived