Thur 10th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/22 at 20:30

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Padge said:

I don't think the problem is Connor's skill it is his ability to have complete brain f@rtZ

This is exactly what im talking about..the bar is extremely high for Connor.

Which brain fart are you talking about exactly?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Wilkin hasn't got a clue about what's being said but he still puts a negative spin on it anyway. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

I know Leeds are also missing some important players, but seriously, why were some people tipping them for a grand final at the start of the season? At best they are going to be scrapping for the last couple of playoff spots.

Typical from us no pride or determination in defending the 0

9 minutes ago, JohnM said:

There's not enough room on the forum for that.

Recent or ancient history?

People talk about Connor like he's Brendan Tuuta incarnate.

Anyway, go on humour me and highlight a brain fart? 

Classy from Wane "your not in" but no feedback either.

2 minutes ago, jacksy said:

People talk about Connor like he's Brendan Tuutu incarnate.

Don't you mean Desmond Tuuta? :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds by 10

He's clearly too furious to edit and retro-predict.

Edit: yet.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Obviously Connor will take the headlines but I thought Satae was outstanding and a few of the more  unheralded players had really strong games. I though Johnstone has his best game in a while and Brown played well. I also thought Sao looked more suited to second row than prop. I think he often struggles to make an impact down the middle but he looked more effective tonight. Really good team performance. Leeds were rubbish though.

Congratulations to Hull that was an outstanding performance which made nonsense of my pre-match prediction. A good all round team effort with star dust from Connor.

As for Leeds it was powder puff stuff and if Sir Kev thinks they are a top 4 team he is in cloud cuckoo land.

17 minutes ago, jacksy said:

Recent or ancient history?

People talk about Connor like he's Brendan Tuuta incarnate.

Anyway, go on humour me and highlight a brain fart? 

At a hearing of an Independent Operational Rules Tribunal, Jake Connor (Hull FC) pleaded Not Guilty to a Grade B Penalty Notice charge for Foul and/or abusive language towards a Match Official charge in match between St Helens v Hull FC on 19th January 2019.

The Penalty Notice challenge was unsuccessful and the player receives a 1 match ban and £500 fine. The Tribunal did not find it necessary to increase the suspension as they did not deem the appeal to be frivolous.

Hull FC also forfeit a £500 Penalty Notice Challenge bond.

This lulling everyone into a false sense of security before they win absolutely everything is some tactic by Leeds. 

While there aren’t many jobs in Rugby League and even fewer at the top level, it’s strange to me that people like Radford and Agar can get more than one job. 

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

At a hearing of an Independent Operational Rules Tribunal, Jake Connor (Hull FC) pleaded Not Guilty to a Grade B Penalty Notice charge for Foul and/or abusive language towards a Match Official charge in match between St Helens v Hull FC on 19th January 2019.

The Penalty Notice challenge was unsuccessful and the player receives a 1 match ban and £500 fine. The Tribunal did not find it necessary to increase the suspension as they did not deem the appeal to be frivolous.

Hull FC also forfeit a £500 Penalty Notice Challenge bond.

I mean if you need to go back 3 years to find something I'd say that's not too bad. Also Zak Hardaker is in the squad. An inferior player who has said and done miles worse things on numerous occasions.

Archived