Barrow in the cup.

Peter Winthorpe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a turn round from last week. Whatever the score finishes they have shown they can play some good rugby and defend. I’m sure lack of subs will tell in the 2nd half but that’s been a pleasure to watch so far.

Just now, The Voodooguru said:

Great first half, but we are up against it with injuries. The lads that are out there are giving it everything just hope we can keep it going. 

Looks like we're down to 15 players, that could tell in the 2nd half.

No matter what happens now that 40 is a great morale boost for both fans and players/coaches after last week's debacle. 

I give up trying to 2nd guess how we will play. Arguably could have been further ahead at HT. Jamie Doran a cut above anyone on the field in that half. Need to get the ball in curtis' hands more often. 

How that isn't a red comparing it to others in recent games/leagues? 

Carry on 2nd half lads. Doing great

8 minutes ago, town4me said:

Yes rumour is its to do with the late night shenanigans last week. Its a subject our resident haven fan Neutralfan7 is labouring and persistently raking up

I thought the question by Neutrafan7 was a legitimate one, I asked the same question of which was young Walker injured or dropped for this game, but not through being out late has a disciplinary action if he was?. 

2 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

I thought the question by Neutrafan7 was a legitimate one, I asked the same question of which was young Walker injured or dropped for this game, but not through being out late has a disciplinary action if he was?. 

Oh cone on, your not that naive, he does it constantly. If he's gonna come on here on a wind up then he can't cry when gets some back.

I can accept defeat when it's in that manner. Hard working, honest performance today. Forber was solid on his return, Malik was impressive but Fitzsimmons was my pick from our lot. 

Miloudi is SL quality no doubt. Classy player. Never seen anyone sulk as much when they get tackled though

Put the last week behind us and move on

44 minutes ago, dkw said:

Oh cone on, your not that naive, he does it constantly. If he's gonna come on here on a wind up then he can't cry when gets some back.

Yes, I agree dkw. But I thought it was a genuine question from him about Walker missing, but i cannot ban him for that🤣🏉

1 minute ago, townie88 said:

I can accept defeat when it's in that manner. Hard working, honest performance today. Forber was solid on his return, Malik was impressive but Fitzsimmons was my pick from our lot. 

Miloudi is SL quality no doubt. Classy player. Never seen anyone sulk as much when they get tackled though

Put the last week behind us and move on

They did some whinging eh.

Well that was a great showing from the boys today fitzy steele and singleton were outstanding thought young done everything he needed to and forber slotted back in nicely let's just hope the injuries aren't to serious and really hope we can get a couple forward loan signings in to get us through this rough patch 

Great effort from the lads today but like every year for the last 5 we have ran out of players with players playing out of position and playing with injuries which cost us. Just never learn.

We all know what Sammut and Miloudi can do and they were the difference today. Disappointed to see the somersault from Sammut though. Good luck to Barrow in the next round. 

Think we could have some bans looming so next week will be interesting. Some outstanding performances from our lads up against the odds. Least I won something with our 32 start on the coupon. UTT 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Yes, I agree dkw. But I thought it was a genuine question from him about Walker missing, but i cannot ban him for that🤣🏉

I don't think anyone asked to ban him?

Archived