Sun 13th Mar: CC5: Barrow Raiders v Workington Town KO 13:00 (BBC)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Workington Town

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/22 at 13:30

Cracking derby. Town gave it a real go. Doran, Singleton and Fitzsimmons were outstanding. Not the most convincing performance from us but we outlasted them in the end. With Haven battering York at the moment, another derby in the next round would be good!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Who knows what might have happened if Town hadn’t suffered those injuries but all in all I’m happy with our effort and commitment today. Good luck to Barrow in the next round I hope they get a plum draw.

Haven at Home?

56 minutes ago, AJK66 said:

Cracking derby. Town gave it a real go. Doran, Singleton and Fitzsimmons were outstanding. Not the most convincing performance from us but we outlasted them in the end. With Haven battering York at the moment, another derby in the next round would be good!

Doran was the best half on the pitch for most of the game, how old is he ?

2 hours ago, dkw said:

A shame we had so many injuries as we were on top after the first 10 minutes, but it told in the last 15 unfortunately. Great tries from Barrow though, that's what they can do against a team on the back foot 

They were well on top in the first half.  Gave a daft try away and then didn’t get back into any kind of rythmn in the 2nd half.  A few more fit troops and you’ve got a powerful side there.

Just now, Lowdesert said:

They were well on top in the first half.  Gave a daft try away and then didn’t get back into any kind of rythmn in the 2nd half.  A few more fit troops and you’ve got a powerful side there.

3 more Injuries today doesn't help, hope they aren't bad ones. We went into todays game with 7 missing, and I'm not sure any are expected back next week.

Scoreline didn't represent the game today was really even contested between Barrow and Town. 

A mixture of town running out of steam and Barrow having a few more match winners which won the game. Sammut despite being 35 can crack any team at this level. Proven today and previously at Widnes.

Hopefully get a SL team at home if we are lucky. 

51 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

As I thought. Despite the poor start, a pretty routine win in the end. 

Poor start ? Workington didn’t have the ball for the first 10-15 minutes & only some great scramble defence kept them to only one score.

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Poor start ? Workington didn’t have the ball for the first 10-15 minutes & only some great scramble defence kept them to only one score.

I can only think he watched the wrong game, he's literally wrong about everything ha ha ..

54 minutes ago, dkw said:

I can only think he watched the wrong game, he's literally wrong about everything ha ha ..

The more he posts the more it seems he doesn't actually watch RL, doesn't know anything about the game or he's just here to cause trouble.

Archived