Challenge Cup draw...

2 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Catalans away.

Not exactly what we were looking for 😞

Nope but what we should have fully expected. 

We got Hull at home at this stage last year.  Lets not expect anything for another decade.

I used to think Lee Crooks was a great player back in the day.  Gone right off him now.

12.5% chance of getting 3 away ties.  I could go on......

11 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

what a moaning whingeing lot you are , still in the cup plus a chance of london again in the 1895 as well🙄

OF course we'are moaning got to travel over a 1000 miles to the south of france  when we could have just nipped over to York OOPS sorry nipped over to whitehaven

It’s a draw that no one really wants, it’s a financial burden to the players and the club itself, players having to have more time away from their daytime jobs. No financial gain for the club whatsoever. Any other time we would have considered going but unfortunately too busy this time and Terry got a scheduled operation that very weekend and that’s more important at this time 

Im Fev and im proud

3 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I wanted Cas or Leeds at home but you don't always get what you want.When i was 3 i wanted a Rocking Horse for Christmas and didn't get that.We should fly the team out Friday evening Short work out Sat 11am and we should be ready to go.

That brings to mind a comparison... Rovers getting a plum tie at the business end of the cup and rocking horse poo.

12 minutes ago, RobLambert said:

That brings to mind a comparison... Rovers getting a plum tie at the business end of the cup and rocking horse poo.

Yes a home tie would have been great for our supporters but lets face it we are not going to win The Challenge Cup.So we have to make the best of it bigger fish to fry at the end of the season.

Archived