Bradford Bulls!

Spike

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again , very very tough . Bradford were a couple of minutes away from knocking Leigh over and had a good win against Batley . They got done by Sheffield but we saw what they could do . All we can hope is that we’re as strong as we can be and play as well and disciplined as we can . Then whatever happens you’ve done your best 

We will have to play at our best to beat anyone in this league. Worry about our injuries and lasting the 80 but maybe a few back this week. Expect Forber to play as I feel his defence is stronger. Maybe Walker on the bench. Teare to centre and Alex Young to keep improving and maybe find some space.

22 hours ago, DocH said:

We will have to play at our best to beat anyone in this league. Worry about our injuries and lasting the 80 but maybe a few back this week. Expect Forber to play as I feel his defence is stronger. Maybe Walker on the bench. Teare to centre and Alex Young to keep improving and maybe find some space.

Alex Young is rapid but never seems to find a gap and get that huge stride going like Tony Kay used too 🤷‍♂️

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

I'm undecided at the minute wether Sheffield was another Widnes type blip or we really can't handle a team that plays at speed due to offloads and quick passing. We'll have Tomposh back and if Cus and Jake are back as well it should be a tight game as We've shown we can match it with likes of Barrow and Fev.  Anybody know if there's been any new faces at training? 

Also we need to stop Walker early on, we can't let him rumble up the middle for an easy 20 metres.

Squad named on the website under the match centre section 

Luke Broadbent from Warrington named. Son of Gary Broadbent 

Ethan Bickerdike
Luke Broadbent 
Joe Brown
Rhys Clarke
Alex Clegg
Hanley Dawson
Jamie Doran
Conor Fitzsimmons 
Carl Forber 
Matty Henson
John Hutchings 
Marcus O’Brien 
Dec O’Donnell 
Zac Olstrom 
Evan Simmons
Perry Singleton
Malik Steele
Curtis Teare
Jordan Thomson 
Ciaran Walker
Alex Young

22 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Real classy player is Broadbent, great signing 👏 

That right ? Very good then . Thomas is solid but I think we’ve lacked a bit of threat and zip from the back without Gabe and Holroyd 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

That right ? Very good then . Thomas is solid but I think we’ve lacked a bit of threat and zip from the back without Gabe and Holroyd 

Thomas injured and Postlethwaite has mandatory head injury stand down

37 minutes ago, townie88 said:

How on earth are we only finding out about new signings ahen squads are announced?

Because they don't tell us much...

4 hours ago, townie88 said:

How on earth are we only finding out about new signings ahen squads are announced?

Theu announced it soon after you posted, and before they released the official squad list.

10 minutes ago, IanMac said:

We’ve lost Lee Poss for 11days and Nathan Mossop got charged with a high shot but got 0 game ban because the ball carrier dipped. 

I’ve give up on working out the judiciary

Archived