1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dkw said:

That's absolutely laughable, in no way that was a late tackle. Farcical 

The earlier hit from a wigan player on cas kicker was more a late tackle...

this decision was a joke and if it was for a late tackle its a reasonable question why the other wasn't.

A joke

My word, that “late tackle” was a big call. I thought he’d blown up because Fonua’s arm touched the ball as it was passed and had given a knock on. When Fonua was sin binned I assumed it was for dissent as he claimed he didn’t touch it.

For that to be penalised as a late tackle plummets us into further problems with referees in my opinion.

Late is now obviously deemed to be milliseconds.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, meast said:

The game?

It is in my opinion, countless errors, penalties, lack of discipline, too much messing around and not enough rugby.

Yeah you're right but it's close and not one of them silly both teams scoring loads of points games.

I'm flabbergasted at that to be honest. There was nothing dangerous about what he did. If there is, arguably it is too dangerous to be playing this sport and we should try to do something else.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I'm flabbergasted at that to be honest. There was nothing dangerous about what he did. If there is, arguably it is too dangerous to be playing this sport and we should try to do something else.

This is a really valid point and gets to the heart of the problem imo.

Clamp down on punching and head high shots, not got an issue whatsoever, they have always been illegal in the sport, late tackles to a player with his back turned or if its late and high again no issue.

That one tonight, if that’s a yellow card because it’s dangerous, then every single tackle in the game is dangerous 

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Ill just add, I don’t blame the referees here, they are being told to do this

Agreed. You could almost see the cogs turning in Chris Kendall’s head. ‘Oh, that was a bit high, wasn’t it? Better bin him’. He binned Fonua almost against his own will. 

5 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Just re -played it.

Definite clash of heads as Wigan seek to offload. Cas player has a duty of care- not deliberate but negligent......

Archived