Thurs 17th March : SL : Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO. 8:00pm SKY

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

Outside the first three tries, which were all pretty good, this hasn't been a classic.

Like a dull Cricket match punctuated by a handful of great catches.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dkw said:

I have no idea what the rfl want this game to be now, if he's given a ban for that too then we're heading towards a game I will rapidly lose interest in. 

I am already losing interest in it especially at SL level, National conference much more entertaining.

5 minutes ago, del capo said:

Just re -played it.

Definite clash of heads as Wigan seek to offload. Cas player has a duty of care- not deliberate but negligent......

It really wasn’t , and they’re not foul play anyway 

There are rats up drainpipes who watch Jai Field and think "Christ, he's nippy!"

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, dkw said:

I have no idea what the rfl want this game to be now, if he's given a ban for that too then we're heading towards a game I will rapidly lose interest in. 

If he’s given a ban then we might as well pack it in.

Ridiculous.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

7 minutes ago, del capo said:

Just re -played it.

Definite clash of heads as Wigan seek to offload. Cas player has a duty of care- not deliberate but negligent......

I think you must have rewound it to another game.

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Absolute class and Wigan have had some of the best.

I just hope that we can get (and keep) Bevan French fit and have the two of them running with the ball. Plus Marshall, who's no slowcoach either.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived