40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fax Knight said:

Field ripping up Super League defences. What would Ponga, Trbojevic, Tedesco, Papenhuyzen and co. do? Standards are shocking. 

When Bateman, the best 2nd rower in the NRL came back to SL didn't one of the Aussie commentators at that time say "imagine what he will do to the other teams in SL".....🤣🤣😂

Griffin plunges over! Sent upstairs as a try... given!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, redjonn said:

Good try and no doubt going to be a really good player but let's not overdo that try...

Their was huge gap and poor tackle

Yeah celebrating great attacking play isn’t Rugby League.

Good idea for Kendall to go to the VR to be sure it was a try, must have been difficult to see when he was three foot away.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

It isn't always the case that a big name in the NRL is the best buy for a SL club. Lesser-known imports have often outshone the stars.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Wouldn’t he still look like Ponga apart from not wearing a Newcastle kit ?

Unless he signed for Newcastle, obviously...

It's such a pathetic statement anyway isn't it, we've seen plenty of NRL supermen come to SL and look garbage.

Archived