40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

What's Terry O'Connor doing these days ? 

Describing folk as quality players?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

They’ve scored 22 points at Wigan to be fair but they do look a bit of a rabble at times.

Huddersfield was the same. They have one of the best hookers in the league playing in the back row FFS.

2 weeks in a row Cas have fought back really well to give themselves a chance in a game they really had no business still being in, and both times someone has done something stupid and the door has slammed shut. Such a dumb, indisciplined team.

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

A send off for Martin is a joke

Come on mate, even I'm happy with that one.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Come on mate, even I'm happy with that one.

And that, referring to a player opposing Wigan, is really saying something! 🤯

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 minutes ago, Jughead said:

It’s two woeful sides with one bloke out of the 34 with any sort of attacking ability. Take Field out of that Wigan side and it would be like watching paint dry. 

Well that Wigan team have a hell of a lot of international caps (as well as a WC Winner) so guess their managers must just give them away to poor players .....

Jesus, there's going to be so many crimes against apostrophes on social media tonight...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived