Fri 18th March : SL : Salford Red Devils v Leeds Rhinos KO : 8:00pm SKY

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Leeds Rhinos

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Depends which of the teams turn up, I hope it's Salford every win for them moves them away from the season's end dog fight, and every lose for Leeds puts them closer to it.

Such bitterness 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Lots on here seem confident of a Salford victory, or is it just wishful thinking. £1 on Salford would return £2.75 whereas £1 on Leeds returns £1.50. 

You must have that wrong.  Betting £1 on each would bring in £4.25 therefore a profit of £2.25.  

If you are including the Bet with the return that would be 1.75 profit on Salford and 0.50 with Leeds.  £2.25, so 25p profit, by betting on both.

Which bookie is advertising that?

I think Salford will beat Leeds up front but will struggle to pull clear on the scoreboard. Still think the City Reds will get the chocolates, just. Leeds are in a bad rut and I don't feel the excitement or passion.

Salford by 4 to 8 points.

2 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

You must have that wrong.  Betting £1 on each would bring in £4.25 therefore a profit of £2.25.  

If you are including the Bet with the return that would be 1.75 profit on Salford and 0.50 with Leeds.  £2.25, so 25p profit, by betting on both.

Which bookie is advertising that?

I don’t have it wrong, you do, it’s virtually all of them, take a look, you can’t profit from betting on both teams. 

7 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Not at all Loiner, I have regularly gone to Salford when Leigh have not been playing and supported them whoever they played against.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you know what I mean 

Close contest this one but unfortunately this season too many games between close matched are being skewed in favour of one team or the other by way of the card count. So to me this result could be down to the team that gets the least cards. It's a shame that refs calls are becoming the dominant factor in the match result.

Pleased to see Jack Broadbent get a start, he has always looked dangerous when I have seen him.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That's a terrible drop by Sio.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Handley's upper arm has hit the ground, but he's also still sliding forwards when he touches down.

No try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Technically correct but harsh.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived