NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 2

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Sydney’s Latrell Mitchell (suspension) will make his highly anticipated return against Melbourne at fullback. Latrell’s placeholder, Blake Taaffe, is out with an ankle injury.

Storm coach Craig Bellamy has turned to youngster Dean Ieremia as cover for George Jennings [ACL]. Harry Grant returns at hooker for Brandon Smith [hand], Jesse Bromwich (Covid) will replace Christian Welch (achilles) at prop with Cameron Munster (suspension) injected at five-eighth.

Morning everyone!

It must be great for the Storm to be back home at last.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Commentary just mentioned that Vunivalu is interested in returning to Rugby League. Good news, but not surprising.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Flying Mullet scores Melbourne's second.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hairy Grunt to Herman Munster - try No.3!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived