Sat 19th Mar: SL: Toulouse Olympique v St Helens KO 5pm (Local Time)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/22 at 17:45

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with a few missing Saints team will be pretty strong and more than enough to beat TO.

Welsby looks like he'll be fit to play so the backs probably wont change (unless Woolf drop Simm to bring Hurrell back in). The forwards will likely see Paasi or LMS step up to starting prop in place of Walmsley with Amor coming onto the bench and a 2nd row pairing of Sironen & Wingfield to replace Mata'utia & Betchelor and then either Bell or one of the young forwards (Sam Royle or Lewis Baxter) getting the last bench spot.

Saints 42 - 10 TO

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

5 hours ago, Jughead said:

Saints missing Walmsley, Matautia, Hopoate, Bell and Batchelor.

Look a bit light on the edges but still an ultimately strong side. The big loss is Walmsley and the metres he makes. 

TO missing 7 players. The pack is going to be weak. I fear that even a Saints C team would win this one.

14 hours ago, Chris22 said:

Either way, hope to see Sam Royle get his chance. He's a decent player whose never really got a first team chance.

There's a few of the youngsters who are still in full time education so aren't able to train full time, i'm presuming Royle was one of these hence why his chances have been limited.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Various posts removed.

This is a match thread, not a Covid vaccine discussion thread.

Discuss the match in here.

Vaccine related stuff belongs in the politic sub-forum,or on someone else's website altogether. I'm not having this every time a match is played in France.

Thank you / Merci

On 17/03/2022 at 14:43, Jim Prendle said:

Yes, especially the ones he makes after the tackle.

The question is why is he allowed to do that it is so blatantly obvious, it wouldn't be so bad if the defence was allowed to stand 10 metres form where he was tackled but they get marched back to 10 meters from where he plays the ball.

29 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Leigh have already frequently used dual reg players this season. Do you think they should be allowed to be promoted, Snowy?

I don’t think dual Reg should be allowed full stop, but why should good RL players rot by not playing ?

Bell should simply just join Leigh again because he is just too much of a mixed bag for Saints. Not many players can play 6-13.

I hope he does get a chance at Saints but at the moment, I don’t see it. 

Archived